Waifu Thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Well, it’s official: I’m now bi for my second male character: Tyler Nguyen-Baker from “Turning Red”. I came to that conclusion after brainstorming a story about my TR self listening to him open up about his past before he became Mei’s friend, and ending with me kissing him on the cheek (despite me mentioning several seconds before saying I wasn’t into boys, guess the kitsune in me brought it out).
At least I’m PRETTY sure Tyler actually is bi, there were apparently deleted scenes from the movie that suggested he liked both boys and girls (the final movie had him scream “I love you, man!” to Aaron Z. of 4Town, his fanboy status being foreshadowed by the fact that he dresses up as Aaron complete with a similar hairband).
In conclusion, in the TR universe me, Tyler and Mei are in a mutual love triangle.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@TheFinite
Maybe having just two would be enough. And all three of us would have to love each other.
Also their stupid “no canonically underage characters” rule, which got me banned from a few forums. Mei should be in her 30s IRL by now! Even so, I always imagine myself as a teenager whenever I think about her, seeing as how we were both 13 in 2002. That might be why I feel the closest to her, you know?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide