Who was the Chris Chan of this fandom?

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Zincy
In that case.
One must wonder what’d happen to Chris had he been living in a deep red state. Say Alabama?
The guy doesn’t know how lucky he is to be in a state that enables his shenanigans.
As long as he’s separate from the general population. They should be fine.
The guy thrives off undeserved attention, which gives fuel to his… behaviors. He doesn’t know how to behave properly around people. Though I believe it’s more likely the guys in there are not going to give a shit about him. At most, ostracize him as some weird outcast whackjob they could use as a mental punchbag.
If I’m not mistaken, prison inmates generally don’t take too kindly to those who abuse and exploit mothers, grandmothers, and children.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Chris has pretty much been booted from this fandom when he got blacklisted by Evergreen Northwest.
He doesn’t really ramble much on MLP since being police custody. Mostly him talking about how he’s supposedly Jesus Christ for fucks sakes.
His mental state and delusions seem to mold based on the situation in surroundings he’s in.
GrimDarkSurvivor
Artist -

G.D.S is approaching!
That “Isabella Loretta Janke” person got expelled for 1 year away from the college she was attending. Ya know that person that tried to get “Chris” to kill himself after convin him to fuck his own mother.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Background Pony #98FE
He’s already expressed his disdain toward G5. Plus what the fuck can he do? He’s powerless, irrelevant to the fandom anymore. The fandom practically banned him when Everfree Northwest blacklisted him upon learning his incest shenanigans.
I just want to see how his maladaptive coping mechanism takes it in.
Btw. I kind of agree with you.
Perhaps it ain’t the best idea.
I don’t think he’s much aware of what goes on beyond his delusions and the warped perception of his immediate surroundings. The guy is known to be myopic and unaware when it comes to his view of the wider world. Or anything beyond the state of Virginia for the matter. He slow to catch onto new trends for the most part. Attempts to get him to do digital art has failed.
I don’t even think he’s aware of the new Virtual YouTuber medium that has blown up on various streaming platforms in the past 3 years since 2018.
Maybe it’s for the best
Beau Skunky
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
It’s not just bronies, Sonic fans, anime fans, and such don’t want CWC either. CWC gives all fans a bad reputation.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Beau Skunky
I hear much of the Transgender community also disavowed him. Especially after when conservative figures such as Milo Yiannapolous(fucking grifter) used CWC as a stick to attack Trans people.
Funny thing is. Another good chunk of the Trans community seem to be more fixated on bigots misgendering Chris than the shit Chris did to his mother. It really begs the question where their priorities lie.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Background Pony #98DC
The guy craves attention and stimulation.
Starve him of such, the guy squirms like a withering bug.
In his most recently recorded and leaked jail phone call, it is evident that he’s finding it difficult to escape into his little fantasy world while sitting in a cell surrounded by hostile folks.
That is his greatest fear. Not being able to seek attention.
If he gets sentenced to actual prison time. He’s not going to have much of the protection he’s having right now in detention. Inmates are going to have a field day using clowns like him as a punch bag. Neither would it be much better for him to be in a psych ward.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide