Who was the Chris Chan of this fandom?

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I guess it’s also easy to underestimate the harm Chris can do. Even if Chris looks down on black people or homos, the feeling is mutual, and most people will side against Chris.
In other words Chris being racist makes racism look bad more than it actually hurts other races. No excuse for the actions, but possibly why people don’t take it as seriously.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
I really want to see how Chris would fair in an actual physical fight.
That has been a mystery for the entire time this rabbit hole has existed now…
Because somehow out of some freak miracle(considering his rage inducing provocative antics), Chris avoided being beat up or getting into any physical confrontation with anyone in his entire pathetic life.
Most of us average folks have had gotten into at least a few physical scuffles with another human being sometime in our lives. Especially during childhood and teenage years with other kids, or other adults as adults.
The closest he’s ever gotten himself into a physical confrontation with anyone was either through cops, and that time when he threatened a black guy at the GAME Place years back.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Many weeks ago I got a notification of a YouTube video titled “Chris Chan: The whole story” or something like that. And it was a one hour vídeo and it was called “Part 22”.
Glad that I haven’t seen part 1. I know just enough to decide that I’m not gonna see more of this.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I think I knew some basic stuff. He made a hand drawn comic, he made Sonichu, he didn’t learn any fundamentals to design a compelling character or visual language in comics, he made a weird proposal video to someone, he attacked a Gamestop employee…
Oh, and what happened to her mother.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

If the rumours are true and that 14 Branchcourt is up for sale. I’d feel bad for the potential new owners if Chris is to be let out.
They’re going to have to deal with the possibility of Chris repeatedly trespassing onto the property screaming at the owners to leave, knowing him.
Now if Virginia is one of those states where property owners are allowed to shoot intruders to protect their self, family, property. I cannot see this ending well for Chris…
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
I would do anything for a hit of his weapons grade copium.
I used to think their insanity was delightful and fun, but there is nothing delightful about rape.
I miss when it was just stupid back and forth between trolls. The liquid chris, the surf shack tito, the clyde cash, the man in the pickle suit.
Now they’re in prison talking about Jesus. How boring.
Beau Skunky
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Beth
More like Chris thinks they are Jesus.
And yeah, the “good ol’ CWC” days are over. I remember some expert “Christorians” kinda predicted some day CWC would probably do something horrifying or heinous… Especially, after allegedly trying to run a guy over, and flat-out assaulting a GameStop employee.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Beau Skunky
Everything short of murder.
Though if they do let him out of jail and back into society. He just might… Or get himself killed, either by accident or by someone.
He does have the mental framework of a mentally ill serial predator. But his autism(ironically) “limited” him. It made him shy, incompetent, and ineffective for the most part.
Some people have speculated that he’d actually be quite dangerous if he wasn’t autistic, and if he was competent on setting out to do what he always gloated about doing. It’s not his autism in this case. Instead it’s his equally poor grasp on basic morality and boundaries. He’s a POS at the core.
Most dangerous criminals are competent criminals. Imagine a competent Chris.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
On the flipside, competent Chris likely would have been greedy Chris and he would have probably turned is ill conceived fame into wealth as opposed to letting his laziness and incompetence turn him into a pauper.
So he may have ended up just being content to milk his fan base for cash rather than the outwardly malicious things he has done in his time.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Zincy
One quality the guy had was his persistence. The type of stuff he was able to achieve when he put his mind into things was surprisng. He also displayed some traits many would associate with forward thinking and creativity during his classic days on how to communicate and reach out to audiences. At a time before social media completely took over in the early 2000s internet. It’s just that his time and energy are misplaced. He also lacks the necessary basic people skills. Mainly that on how to behave around others. He’s impossible to work with due to his overinflated ego.
There is a thing about us autistics, is that we tend to think outside of the normal convention from others.
Beth

In digital purgatory
Chris Chan is naturally a creative type, they even know a thing or two about catching an audience, or color theory. They apply a variety of mixed media, and entertainment formats.
The problem is that everything they make is psychotic garbage that comes straight from the basal ganglia, with no filtration or refining from the frontal lobe in sight.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide