Who was the Chris Chan of this fandom?

Background Pony #43FC
@Beth
Yeah, what good ever comes from keeping him alive??
I am still surprised why are they still keeping him alive.
He has no where else to go in life, continuing on only suffers more, and death is the only way for him to get out of his misery. He’ll learn his lessons better in his afterlife.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #43FC
Actually the joke about killing her is kinda fucked.
I think she did fucked up things because she was groomed by the trolls. She probably even lied about fucking barb just to turn that demented girl on or something.
They need to be in a mental place, away from the internet. If she really did fuck barb then maybe prison time, but i’m not sure she did. She’s been gang stalked and manipulated for her entire life, its hard to say how responsible for her actions she really is.
Background Pony #43FC
@Beth
** Correction **
Actually the joke about killing him is kinda fucked.
I think he did fucked up things because he was groomed by the trolls. He probably even lied about fucking barb just to turn that demented girl on or something.
They need to be in a mental place, away from the internet. If he really did fuck barb then maybe prison time, but i’m not sure he did. He’s been gang stalked and manipulated for his entire life, its hard to say how responsible for his actions he really is.
Still, he’s beyond redemption now, and he brings shame to LGBT and Aspergers/Autistic community long ago, he got helps but he actively rejected it, he’s so beyond redemption and committed moral event horizon that led him to jail.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #43FC
Actually I’m not sure about their transition but i call people what they want to be called.
Even if she is a villain, respecting the pronouns is more for the rest of the LGBT community than her in particular.
Even though she might have said she only transitioned to meet lesbians, they say a lot of dumb stuff, and have shown signs of gender dysphoria for a while. Though given what she said, it’s still better she’s in male prison, especially considering the nature of her crime.
Background Pony #43FC
@Beth
Actually I’m not sure about their transition but i call people what they want to be called.
Even if they are a villain, respecting the pronouns is more for the rest of the LGBT community than their in particular.
Even though they might have said they only transitioned to meet lesbians, they say a lot of dumb stuff, and have shown signs of gender dysphoria for a while. Though given what they said, it’s still better they are in male prison, especially considering the nature of their crime.
There, all happy, “they” is gender neutral, still, I like to use “he/him” on him.
I respect your respectfulness to LGBT people, but you need to know when to have exceptions, most LGBT people do not want to include Chris Chan. Even Aspie community hated him.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Background Pony #43FC
It’s really disappointing how no professional psychiatrists have yet thoroughly analyzed him yet.
I can see him being a potential treasure trove of data for research on mental health. Especially what happens when one is left untreated for so long.
Sadly, no matter how robust a system designed to treat mental health could be. The help can only go as far as one is willing to be helped. In many cases, a lot of mentally ill people don’t think there’s anything wrong with them. Sometimes they’re violently hostile about it as well. What can you do for them?
Background Pony #43FC
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Well, this marks the scar of our society to remember then, at least.
The help can only go as far as one is willing to be helped. In many cases, a lot of mentally ill people don’t think there’s anything wrong with them.
Well, if that is the case, Chris chan, being kept further will continue being a parasite consuming food for nothing, even in prison cells, I feel that the US’s justice system do not know him and his conditions well enough.
He may had helps in the past, but he rejected them all and choose the selfish path to make people suffer even more.
He’s pretty much in an irreversible checkmate, living in fate worse than many gruesome deaths.
What can you do for them?
Some people in this world, is unredeemable, beyond redemption, (50% chance to us that they reject when given chance), even childlike ones, like Chris Chan, or like how the MLP show showed Cozy Glow…
In most fair cases the best filter is that, bad people should be given at least 3 chances before no more chances for them to give and punish them to the death for real.
We never know who’s redeemable until they’ve given enough help, 3 is enough, if it takes more than that and not working, that person is unredeemable…
However, the justice system in the world is mostly fucked up (by being both too soft or too harsh on certain criminals or even certain innocent civilians), and where he lives is fucked even more.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
The Jury is going to have Liquid Chris, Clyde Cash, the Pickle Man, Surf Shack Tito, Billy Mays (is going to come down from heaven), and Shigeru Miyamoto.
Chris is boned just like that pipe she laid for Barbara. I wonder if they’re going to send Chris to a different facility.
Also it’s funny that this thread was supposed to be about Derpibooru lolcows, but we end up talking about Chris instead. There is always Toonykritic that dated a 14 year old girl from 2016-2017 (while he was 24 at the time)
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
In this latest leaked letter, he’s literally wishing that his mother would die ASAP, just so he can wishfully go back to his decrepit home he so calls the “Sonichu Temple”.
Now I kinda wish Bella succeeded in “offing” him…
YOU DO NOT wish that upon your elders and mothers. I view elder and maternal abuse the same way I view child abuse.
He’s a fucking self centered maniac who should never see the light of day.
Background Pony #EE89
However, the justice system in the world is mostly fucked up (by being both too soft or too harsh on certain criminals or even certain innocent civilians), and where he lives is fucked even more.
That’s sadly true.
Background Pony #43FC
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Yep, he’s now a (likely near) Pure Evil / Complete Monster at this point, getting lowlier and lowlier as if he isn’t lowly enough already, both his social status and mentality are so low and getting lower, he doesn’t love himself (his body and his soul) at all, only cares about what he wants and no empathy to anyone ever.
There’s now no redeeming qualities left of him.
He has all 7 sins, even being sexist, homophobic, racist bigot as well, everything bad, most horrifying cautionary tale that is looking surreal yet real…
This villain is also the most unsuccessful villain as well, he’s so in checkmate now. (Unlike many American politicians who knows the laws and able to get away with their crimes easily without getting arrested)
His next place left, is only hell, real or not, living or not, only hell awaits him, an afterlife hell in any shape or form regardless of religion or not is guaranteed for him.
@Background Pony #EE89
Yeah, in the justice world, he would’ve been made sterile, but if he continues to the point of murder, he’ll be executed.
Background Pony #43FC
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Yep.
“Skirt the rules” means “to avoid the rules without breaking them”
Yeah, as an Aspie, I guess I skirted the neurotypical rules when it comes to work-from-home and being an Aspie with stable income, guess I am winning my part for now.
(There’s no need to be a villain to skirt the rules, even heroes and some smart enough innocents can skirt the rules as well, depends on the situation they must skirt the rules)
But Chris Chan on the other hand… he plays by the rules by keep breaking the rules, again, and again.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide