World Building (Possibly NSFW)

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
The Novantirnas are a civilisation of blue humanoids who live along the eastern Galaxy. They may have the most advanced technology, but due to the usage of magic in the past, they are also very devout.
Of the many gods of their religion, three are of greatest importance: Lumbariz, the wheel-god of machines; Odin, the Norse god of wisdom (and also the god of science); and Makravalas, the Father of Dragons. They are worshipped like a triumvirate.
According to Novantirna mythology, Odin once visited their planet and taught them morality and reason. To honour him, they regard science as an important aspect of their religion, although they sometimes developed superstitions too, like worshipping eyeballs and enshrining them in temples.
You can study about its climate and terrain - for example, mountains block rain, making a place drier; higher places can be cooler; currents make coasts along the west or east cold or warm (depending on their direction on the northern or southern hemispherers).
Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

reformation is the best
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
i been posting this coment but i got this i just want to make surw ir makes sense
please i need help, if you know worldbuilding and biomes i need advice
is this ok to you here is the labels
https://www.deviantart.com/mr100dragon100/art/Landmass-Clear-909098184
there is no M but those mountains are cold and ponies live there like the crystal ponies
P =plains or prairies
D = desert
O = oasis
S = swamp or swamp-like
T = tundra
H = hills
G - grasslands
there is no F but there are forest right next to the tundra
PML = portal to mainland (equestria) also grassland
B = beach
i just want help to see if this is ok or should i work on it, if so what do i need to change
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
If you want to be realistic, a region should not have just one climate. It should have multiple climates based on closeness to the sea or rivers. The further away from water, the more likely it will be dry plains, and then desert further inland.
Swamps tend to be near bodies of water.
The tundra should be at the far north of the continent or island.
The “beach” region should be grassland. If there is so much sand, then it’s desert, but at the far north near the tundra it should be “sandy or rocky tundra”.
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

reformation is the best
that is what i was going for
the beach has more sand but there would be grasses and stuff like you would see when you go to a beach is just the map is not to scale of course but also because is uncoloured
the reason why i labelled a part as the beach when the place is an island is due to that specific area having inhabitants that lived near the sea so that can’t lame the ENTIRE island so this is why i labeled this specific part as their land, it also helps me to keep track
the swamp is more to the south and it is near the water with some little islands
the tundra is up north near the mountains
the desert is more desert but as you go more south it becomes an oasis, it’s more like a transition
maybe there is sandy tundra or rocky tundra as a sort of transition biome between one place to another like natural borders so the desert does become a sandy or rocky tundra as you go more northeast or east if you go north it would become a prairie
but just wondering what about the mountains because i hear about rain shadow and there is a prairie and then a desert does that make sense or should i change it, if so how?
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
The desert should be at the south, closer to the west coast. It’s like the deserts of Chile and California. To the north and east of it should be a plains, like a boundary that stretches up to the northern mountains.
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
well that is what i put the desert is more west but perhaps i can make a biome that is a transition between plains and dessert and show it because the plains is more east once you go east but let’s see what i can do because i still need room for tundra and plains
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
prehaps i need a biome map to help me keep track like
what biome is between:
plains and tundra
plains and desert (what i got is grasslands)
swamp and grassland
beach and forest
tundra and forest
tundra and snowy mountains
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
  1. Plains, but colder
  2. Plains, but drier and hotter
  3. Wetter grassland with more rain and trees
  4. A smaller line of grass and sand - Grassland
  5. Colder Plains or grassland
  6. Depends - either barren snowy rock or snowy plains
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
also how big should this island be to have these biomes because i say continent but i want it to be somewhere off to the west of eqestria on the map but is unknown to regular equestrian ponies but still has the right kind of biomes that fit the ponies who will live there life styles
wait i call the place with a T tundra but it has trees spread around it was a mistake i mean well that do you call a place with
scattered trees and snow but is not all year around maybe is a taiga idk sorry for the mistake
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
hm… alright i was thinking maybe aulstralia but i don’t think it matters as long as it’s big then fine and i should refind the biomes because i got tundra and taiga confused i did not even know much about taiga
also i invitation the land to be west of equestria in the south luna ocean in equestria’s map
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
Ѣ is not the same as Е in the Bujanski language. In Russian, both letters are pronounced as /je/ because Ѣ has become an obsolete relic of the Tsarist monarchs’ era.
In Bujan, Ѣ represents a different vowel, /æ/ (“a” as in “cat”).
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

My trip to eastern Canada has given me a newfound appreciation for hills, rivers and bays. Living in western Canada, all I really had to go on were prairies, mountains, and rocky desert from my trip to Nevada. With nothing to go on but the South Saskatchewan, I didn’t really see how rivers could be a source of trade until I saw the St. Lawrence river. I didn’t really get harbors until I saw Halifax, and New Brunswick is now my go-to for rocky, hilly wilderness.
@Lord WyrmSpawN
It’s up to you. Moon deities are usually female because of the association between lunar cycles and menstrual cycles.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Science/Cyberpunk Fantasy Nation
The Empire’s Repubic of Avalar [Based on the mythical lost Continent of Mu]
Demonyn: Avalarans
Population: 39,000,000+ [2101](Note: A vast majority of the population lives on the coast)
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy [Emperor/Empress], Semi-Presidential [President & Prime Minister]
Dominant Political Party: Avalaran Liberal Labor Party (Centre-Left)
Currency: Tousiks and Trualas [$1 USD = ₮1.29] (₮=Tousiks/Ӿ=Trualas)
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Resurrection and creating undead are cut from the same cloth. Getting to the point where you can cast Raise Dead requires you to be able to create undead. Specifically, they’re the exclusive domain of Hayat-Getiren, a relatively obscure desert god. Most necromancers are clerics who got sidetracked. Doesn’t help that Hayat-Getiren also grants healing spells.
So as The Church tries to keep resurrection available, they risk facilitating the return of a different god altogether.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
The Teachings of Sir Larasenko is a popular jousting manual from the country of Rukania, known of its knights. Jousting is a popular sport all over Jerde, so this book’s original 378 volumes are usually simplified to just ten chapters per book in most commercial copies, in small books easily kept into a pouch or pocket.
There are entire cafes built to contain shelves filled with all or most of the 378 volumes, mostly dedicated to jousting fans and jousters. They are like the equivalent of sports bars in that world.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Red Skyline [Backrooms Concept]
Red Skyline is an endless city that is set up like a maze and it’s is a 24/7 sunset, giving the sky red-ish night time appearance. The deafening silence, barely functional street signals, large empty lane streets, and some dimly lit streetlights is all accompanies this pocket dimension. The Skyscrapers and old architect buildings also accompanies this dimension and are of similar to the real life; and it varies the more deeper you explore.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide