World of Warcraft General

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
There’s a theory going around that Elune is a void lord/old god that is either friendly to mortals, or just not on good terms with the void.

He close association with the darkness below the well of eternity (and subsequently Mount Hyjal and the Sunwell).  
The fact that she’s deeply connected to darkness, moonlight, and shadows.

Her chosen people were the dark trolls who lived in the shadowy recesses of Azeroth, whom she mutated into a form more serving of her interests. Which is a common thing the void lords/old gods do.  
The idea that she may have created the Naru, whom the old gods refer to as “lost brothers”.  
And her penchant for the balance between light and shadow, it being her central theme.

So she may be a renegade void lord who wants to preserve the balance between light and void. Possible out of altruism, or maybe out of nessecity, for fear that once the void consumes everything, it’ll then turn on itself.

I like this theory.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Mike

All old raid bosses from WoD back had their health increased by 300%, and some mechanics had their damage tooled (like the lava bridge in WoD) to hit even harder. Also all personal loot now, so, have fun.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Zincy  
Firelands didn’t seem to have boss health increased by 300%, also I didn’t get personal loot from it or Mogu’Shan vaults, I got the normal loot table and gold drops from both raids. Only MoP seemed to have increased boss hp, and even then it was still easy on HC25 with my 900 paladin.
Mikey
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
I’m actually enjoying the new leveling. It doesn’t feel like a chore like vanilla since you have multiple abilities to use and you can still fight one or two enemies without much issue, and it isn’t slow, but pulling too many mobs at once is actually threatening. I like that.  
Also I’m leveling cooking while questing because idk.  
Blizzard, please make professions matter everywhere, not just endgame…
Mikey
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
August 14th for Battle of Azeroth. Legion was good, so I’m interested to see where this goes. I imagine the pre event will be sometime July.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Mikey

It’s looking pretty good.

Though Sylvy getting the villain bat upside the head sort of smacks of Garrosh Mark II.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Mikey

Soon TM

I quite like the 7.3.5 leveling revamp. It’s nice to not out level zones.

At any rate, sleep time comes.
Wesley Foxx
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

The Fluffiest
@Mikey  
I’ll be gladly taking advantage of it to quest through zones I never did much in because I almost instantly leveled out of them, like basically everything on Kalimdor.
Mikey
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
I feel like rebumping this.  
So I’ve been having a blast in Classic, level 30 on my mage, going for Arcane Frost until AQ40.  
Also the 8.2.5 cinematic was hoo boy.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Mikey

True. Hopefully something comes of that.

But I knew right out the bat they’d just pull from the damn movie. This was just Durotar Vs. Gul’Dan..

Not that I didn’t like it, it was cool. But I knew it would happen.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Mikey

Most def a fight against the void. If I had to guess, we’ll either see the other side of the planet, or WoW is going Cosmic Horror and we go to Ny’Lotha. It’ll depend on what happens in 8.3. As for that patch….Sylv or N’Zoth will be the last boss, and the one that’s not will be the mid-boss come 9.2

I’m also 100% sure they are going to remove the faction barrier in terms of raiding and instances. I don’t think they’ll merge the factions, but I bet that you’ll get to group for instanced content with both factions. It’s the only way to ensure the faction balance never strays again. They’ve been dealing with this ever since WoTLK.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide