Wrestling General

Background Pony #881C
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a pretty Good Go-Home Show to Double or Nothing 2022 overall!
FTR vs Roppongi Vice should be a really Fine Tag Team Match, Jungle Boy vs Swerve Strickland vs Ricky Starks should be Good, the CM Punk & “Hangman” Adam Page Face to Face Segment should be Great, Samoa Joe vs Kyle O’Reilly should be Good, Toni Storm vs Britt Baker should be Fine & Wardlow vs Shawn Spears with MJF as Special Guest Referee should be a Enjoyable Steel Cage Match, I can’t wait yeah!
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #881C
AEW Dynamite was a absolutely Good Show overall this week, definetly a Enjoyable Go-Home Edition to get me excited for Double or Nothing this Sunday!
Wardlow vs Shawn Spears with MJF as Special Guest Referee was a Entertaining Steel Cage Match, the Backstage Segment with Chris Jericho throwing a Fireball at a Backstage Guy(wearing a Moxley Shirt) was Fine, the Face to Face Segment with CM Punk & “Hangman” Adam Page was very Good(hmm… what if Punk wins the AEW World Championship Title Belt & joins Bullet Club in the Process? I mean that would definetly make sense when you think about Jay White’s Image of being “The Catalyst of Professional Wrestling”, there couldn’t be a more catalystic Moment than to have Punk join the BC), Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston vs Private Party was a pretty Solid Tag Match plus the Post-Match Brawl between Moxley, Danielson, Kingston, Santana/Ortiz & Jericho Appreciation Society was Good, Roppongi Vice vs FTR was a Good Tag Team Match for the Time it lasted & the Post-Match Attack by Jeff Cobb & Great O-Khan on FTR & Roppongi Vice was Enjoyable(United Empire on AEW Programming yeah! A little Preview of the Forbidden Door PPV on June 26th, hopefully Will Ospreay will do Appearences on AEW TV aswell), the Backstage Promo by The Hardys was Good, Swerve Strickland vs Jungle Boy vs Ricky Starks was pretty Enjoyable(that Landing on the Feet Spot after a attempt of a Reverse Hurricanrana by Jungle Boy on Swerve reminded me of Ibushi/Ospreay & Ospreay/Ricochet), the Backstage Promo by Dan Lambert & Sky/Page was Solid, the Interview by Tony Schiavone with Thunder Rosa was Good, the Backstage Segment with Ruby Soho & Red Velvet was Decent, Toni Storm vs Britt Baker was Solid(definetly like most People I would’ve prefered seeing Storm in the Finals, but if Britt is in the Finals to lose to Kris Statlander or Ruby Soho I’m fine with it) & the Main Event with Samoa Joe vs Kyle O’Reilly was really Good!(Cole vs Joe at DoN, should be Nice but it’s clear in my Book that Cole is winning the Tournament Bay Bay) :D
Background Pony #881C
Happy Three Year Anniversary to AEW!
Man what this Promotion in the Span of that Time has done(not to forget them being handicapped for 1 & a half Years in Daily’s Place) is beyond Incredible, can’t wait what the next few Years will bring for AEW yeah! :D
#AEW #AEW3YearAnniversary
El Phantasmo vs Robbie Eagles had a damn Enjoyable Match on yesterdays Best of the Super Juniors 29 Event! :)
#njpw #BOSJ #KingOfSports
Background Pony #881C
AEW Rampage tonight, should be a Enjoyable Show overall to get towards Double or Nothing in Two Days!
Kris Statlander vs Ruby Soho should be really Fine, the Young Bucks Tag Team Match should be Good, the Segment with Dan Lambert handing Scorpio Sky a new TNT Title Belt should be Okay & Bryan Danielson vs Matt Sydal should be pretty Good, I can’t wait! :D
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #881C
AEW Rampage was Good overall this week, a Fine Show to get me pumped up for Double or Nothing 2022 tomorrow!
Bryan Danielson vs Matt Sydal was really Good, Young Bucks(in Hardy Boyz Cosplay) vs Taylor Rust & Jon Cruz was Enjoyable for what it was plus the Post-Match Part with Young Bucks attacking Gangrel & The Hardys coming out for the Save of Gangrel was Good, Dante Martin vs Max Caster was Fine, the Backstage Promo by Darby Allin was Fine(Darby Allin vs Kyle O’Reilly at DoN? Man it’s a stacked Card to say the Least XD), the Segment with Scorpio Sky being handed a Goldened TNT Title Belt was Decent and the Part with Sammy/Tay/Kazarian destroying Property in the ATT Building was Eh(a Trios Mixed Match being added on Sunday, don’t know if that’s a Good Idea, a Good Chance the Crowd is not going to receive this well) & Kris Statlander vs Ruby Soho was pretty Fine!(oh that Crowd Reaction definetly told what they wanted, I likely would’ve rather seen Statlander win aswell & then beat Britt in the Finals) :D
AEW Unrestricted with Tony Khan (Double or Nothing 2022 Preview) was a pretty Good Listen! :)
#AEWUnrestricted #AEWDoN #DoubleOrNothing #TonyKhan
Background Pony #881C
AEW Dark(Special Pre-PPV Edition) was pretty Good overall, Taz/Excalibur were Nice on Commentary, House of Black had a very Good Showing, Riho, Yuka Sakazaki & Skye Blue vs Nyla, Emi Sakura & Diamante was really Fine, Death Triangle vs The Factory was a Enjoyable Six Man Tag Match & Johnny Elite vs Marq Quen was Fine in the Main Event! :)
#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling
Countdown to Double or Nothing 2022 was absolutely Fantastic, got me absolutely Excited for tonights PPV, can’t wait to do my Predictions later heh! :D
#AEWDoN #DoubleOrNothing #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #881C
AEW Double or Nothing 2022 tonight, should be a very Enjoyable Show overall!
Here are my Predictions:
Buy-In
Hook & Danhausen vs Tony Nese & Mark Sterling
Prediction: Hook-hausen (Crowd definetly will be into Hook-hausen a lot)
Main Card
House of Black vs Death Triangle
Prediction: House of Black (it could go either way but I think HOB winning is more likely, this Match is going to be damn Fun man!)
Jade Cargill(c) vs Anna Jay
Prediction: Jade Cargill (I think Kris Statlander should take the TBS Title if it’s not a incoming Athena or Mercedes)
Darby Allin vs Kyle O’Reilly
Prediction: Kyle O’Reilly (could be very likely that Darby getting the Win, but Kyle getting a Win on PPV would be better here in my Opinion to extend the Program between them)
Wardlow vs MJF
Prediction: Wardlow (don’t know what’s up with this MJF not showing up on FanFest & potentially not competing on the Show tonight, he looks really Bad here in this Situation if he really does not show his Face at the PPV)
Scorpio Sky, Ethan Page & Paige VanZant vs Frankie Kazarian, Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti
Prediction: Sky, Page & VanZant (I hope this Feud is f#cking over after this please…)
Jurassic Express(c) vs Keith Lee & Swerve Strickland vs Ricky Starks & Powerhouse Hobbs
Prediction: Ricky Starks & Powerhouse Hobbs (it very likely could be that Christian Cage costs Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus the AEW Tag Team Belts here, should be a pretty Enjoyable 3 Way Tag Team Match)
Anarchy in the Arena
Blackpool Combat Club(Moxley & Danielson), Eddie Kingston, Santana & Ortiz vs Jericho Appreciation Society
Prediction: Jericho Appreciation Society (it’s obvious this Program will be continuing until likely a Blood & Guts Match will be happening)
Owen Hart Tournament Womens Final
Britt Baker vs Ruby Soho
Prediction: Ruby Soho (could be completly Wrong on this)
Owen Hart Tournament Mens Final
Samoa Joe vs Adam Cole
Prediction: Adam Cole(Bay Bay!) (this should be a very Good Match, I think the kayfabe injured Arm/Shoulder will play a Factor as to why I think Cole is winning)
Young Bucks vs The Hardys
Prediction: The Hardys (I think it’s clear we will see more Matches between Them for the upcoming Time, so a Hardys win is definetly the most likely Outcome here)
Thunder Rosa(c) vs Serena Deeb
Prediction: Thunder Rosa (hope these Two put on a Nice Womens Match)
“Hangman” Adam Page(c) vs CM Punk
Prediction: CM Punk (F#ck this truly can go either way XD But I think we shall witness a new Summer of Punk Period with Punk as the AEW World Champion going into Forbidden Door facing potentially Kazuchika Okada & what if CM Punk joins in a Shocking Fashion the Bullet Club in the Process? There are lots of Scenarios that could play out here)
I can’t f#cking wait Yay! :D
#AEWDoN #DoubleOrNothing #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #881C
Wow AEW Double or Nothing 2022 was a damn f#cking Great Show overall, can’t wait to do my Detailful Coverage later tonight!
CM Punk is AEW World Champion, the next Chapter of The Summer of Punk has begun…. ;)
#AEWDoN #DoubleOrNothing #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #CMPunkIsAEWWorldChamp #BITW #SummerOfPunk
Background Pony #881C
AEW Double or Nothing 2022 was a pretty Great Show overall like I stated last night!
Hook & Danhausen vs Tony Nese & Mark Sterling was a Entertaining Tag Team Match, Wardlow vs MJF was what it needed to be(it’s definetly Interesting how the MJF Situation will be playing out, don’t expect seeing him for quite a while on TV), Young Bucks vs The Hardys was a Enjoyable Tag Team Match, Jade Cargill vs Anna Jay was Okay(the Post-Match Stuff was obviously far more Intriguing, Athena & Stokely Hathaway are All Elite! Good Signings no questions about it!), House of Black vs Death Triangle was a damn Fun Six Man Tag Match(a Good way to pay off the Angle with Julia Hart finally being a part of the House of Black), Adam Cole vs Samoa Joe was Good, Britt Baker vs Ruby Soho was Fine(absolutely understand a lot of Peoples Opinion about the Outcome, could you have give the Owen Cup to a Statlander, Ruby, Hayter or Storm instead? Absolutely! Britt didn’t really need it but hey it’s what it is), Scorpio Sky, Ethan Page & Paige VanZant vs Frankie Kazarian, Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti was a Fine Mixed Tag Match(Thank goodness this Feud/Program is over), Kyle O’Reilly vs Darby Allin was pretty Good, Thunder Rosa vs Serena Deeb was very Good(easily one of the Best Womens Matches on a AEW PPV so far), the Anarchy in the Arena Match between Jon Moxley, Bryan Danielson, Eddie Kingston, Santana & Ortiz & Jericho Appreciation Society was completly Insane and a beyond Spectacular Car Crash in the most Enjoyable Way possible(easily a Brawl that can’t get your Eyes away from it XD), Jurassic Express vs Keith Lee & Swerve Strickland vs Ricky Starks & Powerhouse Hobbs was very Enjoyable(the Outcome surprised me, I absolutely thought a Tag Team Title Change was happening), the Video Segment with Rush & Andrade El Idolo was pretty Good(woah is a Los Ingobernables Faction happening in AEW?! Are Bandido & Dragon Lee potentially coming too?) & the Main Event for the AEW World Championship with “Hangman” Adam Page vs CM Punk was Great!(the Next Chapter of The Summer of Punk shall begin F#CK YEAH) :D
#AEWDoN #DoubleOrNothing #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #CMPunkIsAEWWorldChamp #BITW #SummerOfPunk #AthenaIsAllElite
Background Pony #881C
AEW Dark Elevation was Good overall, Konosuke Takeshita vs Ryan Nemeth was really Fine(Takeshita for TNT Champion!) & Mercedes Martinez vs Maserati was pretty Decent! :)
#AEWDarkElevation #AEWElevation #AllEliteWrestling
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Double Or Nothing 2022” was very Enjoyable!
The Part with Young Bucks & Brandon Cutler checking out a Empty Mall was Fine, the Segment with The Hardys & Gangrel was Good, the BTE Championship 2 out of 3 Falls Challenge between Adam Cole & Christopher Daniels was pretty Good, the BTE Championship Water Bottle Challenge between Christopher Daniels & John Silver was Neat(Johnny Hungie is BTE Champ as it should be, by far the Greatest BTE Champion of All Time!), the Segments with Ryan Nemeth, Trent & John Silver were Fine, the Segment with Peter Avalon & Leva Bates was Fine & the Part with the Young Bucks wearing the Elvis inspired Gear was Good! :D
#BeingTheElite #BTE #AEWDoN
Background Pony #881C
This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog Episode “Double or Nothing 2022” was Fine overall!
Highlights were the Parts with Sammy interacting with the Dragon Ball Narrator & one of the Voice Actors, the Part with Shawn Dean at the FanFest, the Vlogstreet Crew Bit & the Ending with Marko! :)
#SammysVlog #AEW #BringTheCharlieVlogBack
Background Pony #881C
AEW Dark was really Fine overall this week, Taz/Excalibur/Coleman were very Enjoyable on Commentary, Jamie Hayter had a Good Showing, Butcher & Blade had a Fine Showing & Dark Order(Evil Uno, 10 & John Silver) vs Ryan Nemeth, Peter Avalon & Serpentico was a Enjoyable 6 Man Tag Match in the Main Event! :)
Road to Dynamite was Nice, the Backstage Promo by Matt Menard, Angelo Parker & Daniel Garcia was pretty Good, the Backstage Promo by Danhausen(& Hook) was very Nice(very Evil), the Backstage Promo by The Hardys was Fine, the Backstage Promo by Sammy/Tay was Decent, the Backstage Promo by Jungle Boy was Good, the Backstage Promo by Britt Baker was Fine, the Backstage Promo by Thunder Rosa was really Good & the Backstage Words by Lars(Rancid) were Good! :D
#AEWRoadTo #AEWDoN #AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #881C
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a really Interesting Show overall!
CM Punk’s Segment as the New AEW World Champion should be Great, Jon Moxley vs Daniel Garcia should be Fine, the MJF Segment should be pretty damn Interesting, Toni Storm & Ruby Soho vs Britt Baker & Jamie Hayter should be a Good Tag Match & Young Bucks, reDRagon & Hikuleo vs Jurassic Express, Christian Cage, Matt Hardy & Darby Allin should be a Enjoyable 10 Man Tag Match, I can’t f#cking wait yeah! :D
Background Pony #881C
AEW Dynamite was pretty damn Amazing, one of the Best Dynamite Episodes in my Book!
CM Punk & FTR vs Max Caster & Gunn Club was a Good Six Man Tag Team Match, the Post-Match Promo by CM Punk & FTR plus the Appearence by Hiroshi Tanahashi was Great(Punk vs Tanahashi at Forbidden Door?! I take it no question, should be a very Good Match!), the MJF Work Shoot Promo Segment was pretty damn Awesome(can’t wait how this entire Angle plays out, obviously got many People invested), Johnny Elite vs Miro was Fine(Nice to have Miro back, definetly brings a Beast Presence to the Product), the Jericho Appreciation, Eddie Kingston & William Regal Segment was Good(BLOOD & GUTS! that Dynamite post the Forbidden Door PPV on June 29th is absolutely going to be Nice), Young Bucks, reDRagon & Hikuleo vs Jurassic Express, Christian Cage, Matt Hardy & Darby Allin was a really Fun 10 Man Tag Match, the Segment with Athena, Jade Cargill, Stokely Hathaway, Red Velvet, Kiera Hogan, Anna Jay & Kris Stalander was Fine, Wardlow vs JD Drake was a Decent Squash plus the Post-Match Part with Mark Sterling & some Security Guys was Fine, the Backstage Segment with Scorpio Sky(w/Ethan Page & Dan Lambert) & Dante Martin was Decent, Toni Storm & Ruby Soho vs Britt Baker & Jamie Hayter was a pretty Good Tag Match & Jon Moxley vs Daniel Garcia was pretty Enjoyable! :D
Background Pony #881C
BOSJ 29 Final was a Good Show overall, Ace Austin joining Bullet Club was really Nice(I guess Ace Club will be put on Ace Austin BC Merch right?), seeing KENTA back after suffering a Injury back in January was Great & the Hirumu/Desperado Final was Good but having Hiromu win the Tournament again just feels beyond Repetitive(I know lots of People feel the same Way), please don’t have Ishimori lose again at Dominion! :o
#njpw #BOSJFinal #KingOfSports
Background Pony #881C
AEW Rampage tonight, should be a really Good Show overall!
Young Bucks vs Lucha Bros should be a pretty Enjoyable Tag Team Match, Athena vs Kiera Hogan should be Good & Scorpio Sky vs Dante Martin should be pretty Good, I can’t wait yeah! :D
Will be interesting what the Aftermath of the MJF Promo will be heh! ;)
#MJF
Background Pony #881C
AEW Rampage was a pretty Good & very Newsworthy Show overall!
Young Bucks vs Lucha Bros was a damn Awesome Tag Team Match, Ricky Starks & Powerhouse Hobbs had a Decent Squash, Athena vs Kiera Hogan was Good(Athena looked really Good in her first AEW Match & seeing that Eclipse Finisher is always Exciting to watch), the House of Black Video Promo was Great, the CM Punk State of the AEW World Championship Segment was just really Intriguing & Sad at the same Time(f#cking sucks that The Summer of Punk is on a Screeching Hold & we won’t get Punk/Tanahashi at Forbidden Door, but hopefully he will be Back for All Out 2022) & Scorpio Sky vs Dante Martin was Good for the time it lasted! :D
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #GetWellPunk
Background Pony #881C
Wheeler Yuta had a absolutely Good Best of the Juniors Tournament for himself & 10 Points overall!
IMPACT’S Ace Austin & Alex Zayne had pretty Good Showings in the Tournament too!
Hopefully we see AEW Talent like Dante Martin or Lee Moriarty in the BOSJ Tournament aswell in the upcoming Years heh! :)
#BOSJ #KingOfSports #AEWxNJPW
Background Pony #881C
Botchamania 454 was Enjoyable, as always something with Taz/Excalibur on AEW Dark would be included in a BM Episode, the MJF/Tony Soprano Botchamania Ending was Good Stuff & ending the Video with the Tony Khan “Facking Bullshit” Version at the Media Scrum was Excellent! :)
#FackingBullshit #IAmTheTable #YouTalkTooMuch #ItsTaz
Background Pony #881C
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Welcome Home Young Bucks” was Good!
The BTE/Cutler Cam View of the 10 Man Tag Match with Young Bucks, Fish/O’Reilly & Hikuleo vs Jurassic Express, Christian Cage, Matt Hardy & Darby Allin was Good, the Peter Avalon & Leva Bates Segments were really Fine, the Part with John Silver doing a Impression of Stu Grayson was Decent, the Part with Young Bucks talking about the BC Invasion from 5 Years ago at the Toyota Center was Good Stuff, the Segment with Chuck Taylor & Kris Statlander was Fine & the BTE/Cutler Cam View of the damn Fun Young Bucks vs Lucha Bros Tag Team Match was Good! :D
#BeingTheElite #BTE #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #881C
AEW Dark Elevation was Enjoyable overall this week, Dark Order vs The Factory was a Decent 8 Man Tag Match, Frankie Kazarian vs Serpentico was pretty Solid, Miyu Yamashita & Skye Blue vs Serena Deeb & Nyla was a really Good Womens Tag Team Match(Miyu had a pretty Good Showing, hopefully there’s a Chance to see more of Her on AEW Programming!) & Death Triangle vs The Wingmen was a really Fine 6 Man Tag Match in the Main Event! :D
#AEWDarkElevation #AEWElevation #AllEliteWrestling
AEW Unrestricted(at FanFest) with Scorpio Sky, Thunder Rosa & “Hangman” Adam Page was a Good Listen! :)
#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #ScorpioSky #ThunderRosa #AdamPage
Background Pony #881C
The Highlights of this weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog were the Shawn Dean Part, the Parts with Alan Angels, the Vlogstreet Crew Bit with Heath & the Sammy Vlog Title Basketball Challenge between Negative 1 & Alan! :)
#SammysVlog #AEW
Background Pony #881C
AEW Dark was absolutely Enjoyable this week overall, Taz/Excalibur were really Nice on Commentary, Lance Archer vs Aaron Solo was a Solid Squash, Christopher Daniels had a Good Showing, Ortiz vs Serpentico was Decent, Tony Schiavone’s Backstage Interview with Ortiz was Good, Toni Storm vs Zeda Zhang was pretty Fine & Dark Order vs Gunn Club & Max Caster was a Good Six Man Tag Team Match in the Main Event! :D
Road to Dynamite was very Good, the Recap of CM Punk’s Speech on Rampage plus his Backstage Comments after was Great(hopefully he will Back ASAP!), the Hype Package for “Hangman” Adam Page vs David Finlay was really Good & the Backstage Promo by Ortiz, Santana & Eddie Kingston was Fine Stuff!(Eddie’s Laugh XD) :)
#AEWRoadTo #AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #881C
AEW Dynamite tonight, should definetly be a really Interesting Show overall!
The Battle Royale to determine who faces Jon Moxley in the Main Event should be pretty Enjoyable(can’t really say who is winning this), PAC vs Buddy Matthews should be damn Good, “Hangman” Adam Page vs David Finlay should be Good & Jon Moxley vs “Winner of the Battle Royale” should be pretty Fine, I can’t wait heh! :D
Background Pony #881C
AEW Dynamite was a absolutely Good Show overall this week!
The Casino Battle Royale was completly Fine(nice to see Wheeler Yuta in AEW again after a really Good Outing in the BOSJ 29 Tournament), the Backstage Promo by Jon Moxley was Good, PAC vs Buddy Matthews was damn Good(the All- Atlantic Championship Belt looks pretty Good, I’m fine with this Title being added to the Fold, could be a Touring-type of Championship potentially), the Backstage Promo by Eddie Kingston was Nice, the Segment with Trent Beretta, FTR & United Empire(Will Ospreay, Aussie Open & Aaron Henare) was really Enjoyable(Will Ospreay on AEW TV F#CK YES! Can’t wait for the Six Man Tag Team Match on Rampage this Friday), the Backstage Segment with Undisputed Elite & William Regal was pretty Good, “Hangman” Adam Page vs David Finlay was absolutely Good plus the Post-Match Promo Segment with Hangman Page & Adam Cole was Enjoyable(So… is Hangman going to face Kazuchika Okada or Jay White at Forbidden Door?), the Segment with Wardlow was Fine(Wardlow could win the TNT Title, but I don’t see Scorpio dropping it in the near Future), the Backstage Segment with Young Bucks, The Hardys, Christian Cage & Jurassic Express was Good(man what’s Jeff pulling out next week in the 3 Way Tag Ladder Match XD), Thunder Rosa vs Marina Shafir was Eh/Okay plus the Post-Match Stuff with Toni Storm coming out for the Save plus teasing a future Match between her & Rosa was really Fine, the Backstage Interview Segment by Tony Schiavone with Stokely Hathaway & The Baddies was Fine & Jon Moxley vs Kyle O’Reilly was Nice! :D
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide