Wrestling General

Background Pony #0D41
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Quarantine” was very Good, Kenny acting like a Crazy & Insane Individual over Toilet Paper was just pure Gold(Laughable to know that some People out there really act like That XD) & the “Broken” Matt Hardy Promo was Nice! :)

#BeingTheElite #BTE #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #0D41
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Quarantine” was very Good, Kenny acting like a Crazy & Insane Individual over Toilet Paper was just pure Gold(Laughable to know that some People out there really act like That XD) & the “Broken” Matt Hardy Promo was Nice! :)

By the way, forgot to include the Omega/Cabana Part of this weeks BTE Episode, they could have a entertaining Comedy Type of Wrestling Match in the Future for sure! :)

Background Pony #0D41
AEW Dark was Fine overall this week, great to see that AEW gave Indie Wrestlers an Opportunity that can’t work anywhere(because of the obvious Virus Situation going on), that’s why I support the Company with my Heart & Soul yeah! :)

#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling #SupportIndependantWrestling

Meet DAMASCUS was a pretty DELIGHTFUL Video on “Broken” Matt’s YouTube Channel yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!

He’s gonna turn All Elite Wrestling into All DELETE Wrestling, it’s going to be WONDERFUL! :D

#FreeTheDelete #AllDeleteWrestling #Damascus #AllEliteWrestling #AEW
Background Pony #0D41
Road to AEW Dynamite(March 25th 2020) was very Nice even if it was just 3 Minutes & 30 Seconds long, the “Broken” Matt Hardy & Brodie Lee Vignettes were Great! :)

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #0D41
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be really Interesting to say the Least!

Kenny Omega vs Sammy Guevara for the AAA Championship should be really Fun, Cody vs Jimmy Havoc should be Fine, Brodie Lee’s First Match should be pretty Good, If the last weeks announced Parking Lot Brawl between Best Friends & Lucha Bros happens that should be Nice, Luchasaurus vs Wardlow could be Fine to Good if it happens(was announced last Week) & the Face to Face Segment between “Broken” Matt Hardy & Chris Jericho should be WONDERFUL, can’t wait heh! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #0D41
AEW Dynamite was pretty Good overall!

Cody vs Jimmy Havoc was Okay, the Jake “The Snake” Roberts Promo/Vignette was pretty Good, the Darby Allin Video Package was Fine Stuff, Darby Allin vs Kip Sabian was enjoyable for what it was, the Moxley/Hagar Angle was Solid, the Moxley Promo after was Good, the Brodie Lee Video Package was very Nice (making a Dig at Vince “Out of Touch” McSham’s Disdain & Hatred for Sneezing was pure Gold XD), Brodie Lee vs QT Marshall was Fine and was exactly what it needed to be, the Video Package with Vanguard 1 checking how Nick Jackson’s Status is was pretty Nice, Kenny Omega vs Sammy Guevara for the AAA Mega Championship was just Great(arguably the Best Match out of all the Empty Arena Shows from AEW & WWE so far) & the End Segment with “Broken” Matt Hardy & Chris Jericho was just very entertaining & WONDERFUL! :)

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling

Congrats to Adam Cole(Bay Bay!) for becoming the Longest Reigning NXT Champion in History, absolutely deserved in my Book! His Matches with Gargano, Riddle, Balor, Bryan, Dunne & Ciampa as main Examples were just Nice! :D

#AdamCole #BayBay #ShockTheSystem #UndisputedEra #BulletClub #BeingTheElite
Background Pony #0D41
Botchamania 407 was pretty Good, Deltarune Music being used is always a Good Thing heh! :)

#FackingBullshit #YouTalkTooMuch

LOL Roman got removed of the WM 36 Card, this Show is going to be a Majestic Clusterfuck without a Question!

How can a Year long existing Company in AEW do such a better Job in handling this Situation than a established for Decades long Company in WWE?! That just shows the Problems & Issues once again that the Main Roster Product has! :o

#RetireVince #GoAwayBuckyBeaver #WWEMainRosterProductSucks #SaveUsAEW #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #0D41
“Broken” Matt Hardy’s AEW Theme “Rise Of Damascus” is pretty Epic! Sounds like a Final Boss Theme heh! :D

#FreeTheDelete #Damascus #AllDeleteWrestling #AEW
Background Pony #3EB6
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Life At Home” was pretty Great, just a Fantastic Episode in my Book heh! :D

Background Pony #3EB6
Raw was as expected a Thumbs Down, outside the 3 to 4 Good/enjoyable Promos(Owens, Edge, Heyman & Taker) that make for 20 Minutes overall of a Three Hour Show, everything was as usual Lazy/Uncreative TV, AEW does still a better Job with the Empty Arena Shows than the WWE! :o

#SaveUsAEW #RetireVince

On this weeks Road to AEW Dynamite(April 1st) a new Championship for the Company was announced, it’s called the TNT Championship, I’m looking forward to see how the Secondary Title for the Men will look like! :D

#RoadToAEWDynamite #TNTChampionship #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #3EB6
This weeks AEW Dark was pretty Good, again cool by AEW to have Independant Wrestlers work on these! :D  
#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #3EB6
AEW Dynamite was pretty Good this Week!

Kenny Omega vs Trent was very Good, the Hikaru Shida Match was Fine, the Jake “The Snake” Roberts Promo/Video Package was again very Nice, Lance Archer vs Marko Stunt was exactly what it should’ve been, a Demonstration of Archer’s Dominance and Destruction, the Brodie Lee Video Package was Good, the Chris Jericho & Vanguard 1 Segment/Video was just Amazing and entertaining as Hell & the Tag Team Main Event with Cody/Allin vs Spears/Guevara was enjoyable overall! :)

Background Pony #3EB6
LMAO! Vince plans charging People 60$ for his Horrendous to Mediocre at best PPVs going forward, if he thinks this Godawful Idea is going to Work he’s even more Senile & Out of Touch as I already thought he was.

A lot of People already stated they will Unsubscribe from the WWE Network when this Shit takes Place, what a Epic Fail incoming! :D :D :D

#RetireVince #OutOfTouch #SaveUsAEW #PunkWasRight #WWEMainRosterProductSucks
Background Pony #3EB6
Hahahahaha! I heard from People on how “Unique” the Replacement was done on CrapDown, absolutely Embarrassing & the definition of pure Laziness and Uncreativity.

Fits the entire Main Roster Product of WWE quite frankly XD :D

#WWEMainRosterProductSucks #RetireVince #GoAwayKevinDunn #FireBrucePrichard #SaveUsAEW #ImWithAEW #SupportTheAlternative
Background Pony #3EB6
I don’t give really a Shit about WM 36 in my brutally Honest Opinion.

But I hope that Matches like Edge/Orton, Drew/Brock & Bryan/Zayn will be enjoyable, hmm hopefully Bray/Fiend doesn’t get Buried once again by Johnboy. :o

#EmptyMania #TooMuchGarbageForJustOneNight #FuckYouVince #VinceIsTheProblem
Background Pony #3EB6
WM 36 Night One was overall a Thumbs Down, the only enjoyable Matches/Segments were Styles/Taker, Owens/Rollins & the 3 Way Ladder, everything else was just Meaningless or absolutely Garbage(like Yawn Strowman vs Oldberg as Example)! :o

#EmptyMania

I so f#cking Hope that Kairi Hojo, Kana & Io Shirai leave this Shithole of a Company & go back to Japan! Imagine them doing Appearences for AEW from time to time aswell, that would WONDERFUL! :D

#KairiDeservesBetter #AsukaDeservesBetter #JapaneseWrestlersDeserveBetter #ScrewYouVince
Background Pony #3EB6
I have a Great Advice for you All, please check out Solomonster & JDfromNY206’s Review of WM 36 Night One, absolutely worth listening to & a big Recommendation by Me 100%! These Guys are very Truthful & are not Sugarcoating anything eeyup! :D

#JDfromNY206 #OffTheScript #Solomonster #SolomonsterSoundsOff
Background Pony #3EB6
WM 36 Night Two was overall a Thumbs Down(just like Night One), the only Positives were Firefly Funhouse Skit/Segment, Drew winning the WWE Title & Otis making out with Mandy.

Charlotte winning the NXT Womens Title is completly Terrible, a pure AEW Effect Move, but the thing is The Android is NOT a Draw, she won’t do a Difference in the Ratings period!

Bianca Belair looks like got/gets a Demotion to the Main Roster, prayers for Her.

Edge/Orton overall was Solid, but definetly was Too Long, should’ve been Edited & shortened about 15 Minutes in my Opinion.

So overall WM 36(Night One & Two) was a Thumbs Down, hopefully an Empty Arena WM is not happening again, that’s just Awful to watch.

#EmptyMania #WWEMainRosterProductSucks #RetireVince #FireBrucePrichard #SaveUsAEW

By the way, check out JDfromNY206’s Review of WM 36 Night Two, 100% worth it in my Book! :)

#OffTheScript
Background Pony #3EB6
LOL. That was easily the Worst Raw after Mania Show I’ve ever seen(the last few Years weren’t that Good either to be Honest here), just Lazy & Horrible Booking through & through.

JDfromNY206’s Review of this Shitshow was absolutely Amazing, a Must Listen for everybody who needs the Honest Truth about how Godawful & Abysmal this Product really is yeah! :o

#RAWSucks #WWEMainRosterProductSucks #RetireVince #SaveUsAEW

This weeks Being The Elite Episode “On The BTE Compound” was absolutely Nice! The Creativity of the Guys are just Outstanding, that’s why I support Them with so much Determination hehe! :D

#BeingTheElite #BTE #BTECompound #AllEliteWrestling

Death Triangle AEW Theme sounds pretty Nice, a Good Headbanger for sure! :)

#CeroMiedo #TheBastard #DeathTriangle #AEW
Background Pony #3EB6
AEW Dark was Decent this week, Wardlow’s F-10 looks pretty Devastating for sure! :)

#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling

The Road to the TNT Championship Video was pretty Good, enjoyed Jake “The Snake” Roberts Promo a lot! :D

#RoadToTNTChampionship #AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT
Background Pony #3EB6
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a Good Show overall!

Kenny Omega & Michael Nakazawa vs Best Friends(w/ Orange Cassidy) should be pretty Fun & I’m looking forward to the start of the TNT Championship Tournament, should be Fine Stuff heh! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #TNTChampionship #ImWithAEW

Gargano/Ciampa & the Six Women Ladder Match on tonights NXT should be Good, hopefully Io Shirai wins that Ladder Match!

#IoShiraiForWomensChamp #GeniusOfTheSky
Background Pony #3EB6
AEW Dynamite was pretty Good overall this week!

Chris Jericho on Commentary was very Enjoyable(made the Show feel more Lively), Jake “The Snake” Roberts Opening Promo was pretty Fine, Lance Archer squashing someone is Good to watch, Hikaru Shida vs Britt Baker was a enjoyable Womens Match(I really hope Shida wins the AEW Womens Title sooner then later), the Brodie Lee Video Segment was Solid, “Broken” Matt’s Segment with Vanguard One was very Nice(interesting that a Elite Deletion was announced/suggested by Matt), the Moxley/Hager Hype Promos were nicely done, Kenny Omega & Michael Nakazawa vs Best Friends was Fine(I know some People don’t like this Comedy/Silly type like worked Match, but in my Book it’s okay to have a Lighthearted Match at times) & the Main Event between Cody & Shawn Spears was Good overall! :)

Background Pony #3EB6
Yippie yay! The Revival have been Released by the cancerous Company known as WWE!

The Top Guys are about to become “All Elite” baby, the Dream Tag Team Match between Them & The Young Bucks is awaiting! :D

#FTR #ForeverTheRevival #TopGuys #NoFlipsJustFists #RevivalToAEWConfirmed #TagTeamWrestlingMatters
Background Pony #3EB6
Botchamania 408 was pretty Good, the Endings were pretty Enjoyable/Funny XD :)

#FackingBullshit #IAmTheTable #SendForTheMan

CM Punk vs Will Ospreay at Wrestle Kingdom 15? F#CK YEAH, get my freaking Money!

If that would happen, it easily could make a tremendous Impact in the Pro Wrestling Landscape! :D

#CMPunkVsWillOspreay #DreamMatch #njpw #njwk15 #MakeItHappen #BestInTheWorldVsAerialAssassin
Background Pony #3EB6
Vince McMahon truly is one of the most Despicable Individuals I’ve ever seen, his Decisions are just completly Horrible, this One with having Live Shows going on forward really will Bite him in his Out of Touch Ass period! He values Profit more than the Healthty of his Co-Workers, it’s absolutely Pathetic. :o

#RetireVince #OutOfTouch #VinceIsTheProblem #BoycottTheMainRosterShows #HealthOverProfit #PunkWasRight

This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Part 1” was pretty Fine, the Luchasaurus Segments are quite intriguing & the Story with Nick Jackson is Good Stuff!

Apparently “Part 2” & “Part 3” come this Week aswell, can’t wait! :D

#BeingTheElite #BTE #BTECompound
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide