Wrestling General

Background Pony #11CB
AEW Rampage was really Fine overall!
Adam Cole vs Trent Beretta was Good, the Rap Video by The Acclaimed was Fine, Shawn Spears vs Andrew Everett was a Decent Squash, the Segment with Ricky Starks & Jay Lethal was Good, Kris Statlander, Leyla Hirsch & Red Velvet vs Nyla, Bunny & Ford was Solid & Jurassic Express vs John Silver & Alex Reynolds was a Enjoyable Tag Team Match in the Main Event! :D
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #11CB
LMFAO! F#ck WWE/Vince man, but AEW ain’t Competition though… ;)
#WWESucks #FuckVinceMcMahon #FuckBrucePrichard #FuckNickKhan #FuckJohnnyAce #FuckKevinDunn #StephanieMcMahonSucks #SupportAEW #SupportProfessionalWrestling
Mustafa Ali requested his Release from WWE, can’t blame him one bit, that Company is a Dumpsterfire & a complete Clown Show period! :o
#MustafaAli #MustafaAdeel
Background Pony #11CB
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Nick’s Lost Luggage” was Good!
The Parts with Young Bucks & Brandon Cutler in the Airport were Fine(sucks what happened with Nick’s Baggage, you can’t really even Trust People running these kind of Things these Days…), the Segment with Adam Cole & Christopher Daniels was very Good, the Segment with Young Bucks & Cutler was Good(Brandon makes a Fine Macho Man Impression XD), the Segment with JD Drake & Leva Bates was Fine, the Segment with Brandon Cutler, Michael Nakazawa & Kyle O’Reilly was Good & the Recap of the Adam Cole vs Trent Beretta Match on Rampage was pretty nicely edited! :D
#BeingTheElite #BTE #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Dark Elevation was really Fine overall this week, Excalibur/Henry were Decent on Commentary & Jay Lethal vs Alexander Moss was a Good Main Event! :)
#AEWDarkElevation #AEWElevation #AllEliteWrestling
AEW Unrestricted with Leyla Hirsch was a Good Listen! :)
#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #LeylaHirsch
Background Pony #11CB
This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog Episode “NEW Undisputed Champion” was Good!
The Parts with the Vlog Crew were Fine, the Sammy Vlog Title Bottle Table Challenge with Sammy vs Griff was Decent & the Shawn Dean Segments are arguably the Highlight of the current Sammy Vlog Videos! :)
(By the way, is Charlie Ramone getting the “Chris Benoit Treatment” or something?! Over 2 Months ago since we saw him on Sammy’s Vlog)
#SammysVlog #AEW #WeWantCharlieBack
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Dark was really Enjoyable overall this Week, Taz/Excalibur were of course f#cking Excellent on Commentary, Adam Cole vs Kaun was Good, Lance Archer had a Fine Destructive Showing, Bear Country looked pretty Fine, the Post-Match Promo by Daniel Garcia & 2point0 interviewed by Tony Schiavone was Good & the Main Event Tag Team Match with Orange Cassidy & Wheeler Yuta vs Peter Avalon & JD Drake was Fine! :D
#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling
Road to Dynamite was really Nice, the showing Graphic of Jon Moxley returning to Dynamite tomorrow got me very Excited, the Hype Promo Package for CM Punk vs Shawn Spears was Great(hearing a Version of WALTER’s Theme in this was Good Stuff XD By the way, it’s possible we see WALTER in AEW after what apparently happened on NXT LMAO), the Video Promo by The Acclaimed was Good & the Promo Package for Serena Deeb vs Skye Blue was really Fine! :)
#AEWRoadTo #AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a really Good Show overall!
The Jon Moxley Return Segment should be Great, Adam Cole & Britt Baker vs Orange Cassidy & Kris Statlander should be a Enjoyable Mixed Tag Match, Serena Deeb vs Skye Blue should be Fine, Darby Allin & Sting vs The Acclaimed should be a Good Tag Team Match, the Cody Segment should be Intriguing, Malakai Black & Brody King vs Varsity Blondes should be a really Fine Tag Team Match & CM Punk vs Shawn Spears should be Good, I can’t wait Yeah! :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Dynamite was really Enjoyable overall!
The Jon Moxley Return Promo Speech was Great(man he looks Younger then before his Rehab, it’s Nice to see!), the Backstage Promo Segment with MJF & Wardlow was really Good, Adam Cole & Britt Baker vs Orange Cassidy & Kris Statlander was a Enjoyable Mixed Tag Match, the Backstage Segment with Chris Jericho & Santana/Ortiz was Good(I really hope Santana & Ortiz do their own Thing really Soon, the Inner Circle doesn’t need to exist anylonger at this point), CM Punk vs Shawn Spears was a Wonderful Squash(that was Funny in my Book XD Could it be that CM Punk vs MJF happens at the Chicago AEW Dynamite Show on February 2nd?), the Adam Cole Backstage Promo was Nice(wait… is possibly Johnny Gargano making his AEW Debut next week in his Hometown of Cleveland costing Cole the Lights Out Match against Cassidy?!), the Backstage Segment with Christian Cage & Gunn Club was Fine, the Cody Rhodes Segment was Good(a Promo that was definetly all over the Place but still very well Delivered nontheless), Malakai Black & Brody King vs Varsity Blondes was a Fine Tag Team Match plus the Video Promo by PAC after the Match was Great, the Backstage Promos by Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts’, Dan Lambert, Lance Archer & “Hangman” Adam Page were Good, the Backstage Segment with Roppongi Vice(& Brandon Cutler being the Cam Man) was Good(Young Bucks vs Roppongi Vice on Rampage? YES! That’s NJPW Tag Team Wrestling at its Finest), Lance Archer vs Frankie Kazarian was Fine, the Brawl with “Hangman” Adam Page & Lance Archer was Good, the Backstage Segment with Anna Jay, John Silver, Jade Cargill & Mark Sterling was Solid, the Backstage Segment with Kris Statlander, Leyla Hirsch & Red Velvet was Fine(Leyla Hirsch could be a Fine Member for Team Taz maybe), Serena Deeb vs Skye Blue was really Fine(I enjoy Serena Deeb’s Work a lot, I wouldn’t mind seeing her win the Owen Hart Cup), the Backstage Promo by Ricky Starks & Powerhouse Hobbs was Fine, the Backstage Segment with Matt Hardy & Andrade El Idolo was Okay(I know most People agree that the HFO should be ended as a Group, man can’t wait for Jeff coming in) & the Main Event Tag Team Match with Darby Allin & Sting vs The Acclaimed was absolutely Good! :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Rampage tonight, should be a really Enjoyable Show overall!
Young Bucks vs Roppongi Vice should be a pretty Good Tag Team Match, Hook vs Serpentico should be a Delightful Squash(HOOK’s Path of Badassery will continue…), Anna Jay vs Jade Cargill will be Eh & Jon Moxley vs Ethan Page should be Good, I can’t wait heh! :D
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Rampage was pretty Good overall this week!
Jon Moxley vs Ethan Page was a Good Opener(the Moment with Bryan Danielson appearing in the Crowd Ailway looking at Moxley when he left was Nice, so Moxley vs Bryan at Revolution 2022? F#ck Yeah!), the short Promo Package between Thunder Rosa & Mercedes Martinez was Good, Nick Jackson vs Trent Beretta was really Enjoyable(sucks that the Tag Team Match couldn’t take place because of Rocky Romero testing Positive & not medically Cleared, hopefully we get Young Bucks vs Roppongi Vice at a later Date), the Backstage Promo by Jurassic Express was Solid, Hook vs Serpentico was a Fun Squash(HOOK is just a Phenomenon hahahaha!) & Jade Cargill vs Anna Jay was Fine! :D
Background Pony #11CB
I’m just saying that i wouldn’t seeing a Kazuchika Okada vs CM Punk or Bryan Danielson… ;)
#AEWxNJPW #PUNKvsOKADA #BRYANvsOKADA
Background Pony #11CB
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Ironic” was Good overall!
The Opening Part with Young Bucks & Brandon Cutler was Fine, the Segment with Matt Jackson, Adam Cole & Christopher Daniels was pretty Good(I really enjoy these Segments with Daniels), the Segment with Adam Cole, Brandon Cutler, Britt Baker & Young Bucks was Good, the BTE Camera View of the Nick Jackson vs Trent Beretta Match was really Fine(Cutler said some Funny Things, especially about the Shaking Cams in WWE XD) & the Part with Ryan Nemeth was Fine! :)
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Dark Elevation was Enjoyable overall this week, Santana & Ortiz looked Fine & Ricky Starks & Powerhouse Hobbs vs Matt Sydal & Lee Moriarty was Good in in the Main Event!(the “We Want Hook” Chants were my personal Highlight XD) :D
Background Pony #11CB
This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog Episode “BRAZIL” was Fine overall!
The Stuff with Sammy & Tay in Brazil was Good(I can absolutely understand why certain People feel so Off about it, Pam obviously was a Important Part on these Vlogs for a long Time & the Propasal not being that long ago makes it quite Odd too, but let them Live how they wanna live right?), the Parts with the Vlog Crew(especially Alan, Aaron & Griff) were really Fine, the Parts with Julia Hart acting Confused were Good & the Segment with Shawn Dean talking to Alan was Nice!(The Captain remains being the Highlight of the Current Vlogs in my Mind) :)
#SammysVlog #AEW #CharlieRamoneGotChrisBenoitd?
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Dark was pretty Enjoyable overall this week, Taz/Excalibur were damn Great on Commentary again, Lance Archer vs Joe Keys was a enjoyable streched out Squash, Pentagon Jr vs Wheeler Yuta was damn Good & Jungle Boy vs Nick Comoroto was a Fine Main Event! :D
Road to AEW Beach Break was pretty Nice, the Hype Promo Package for Adam Cole vs Orange Cassidy was very Good, the Video Package for Sammy Guevara vs Cody was really Fine & the Promo Package for Santana, Ortiz & Jericho vs Daniel Garcia & 2point0 was Good! :)
#AEWRoadTo #AEWDynamite #BeachBreak #AEWonTBS #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Dynamite: Beach Break 2022 tonight, should be a really Enjoyable Show overall!
Sammy Guevara vs Cody should be a really Good Ladder Match, Leyla Hirsch vs Red Velvet should be Solid, the Segment with CM Punk should be Great, Chris Jericho, Santana & Ortiz vs Daniel Garcia & 2point0 should be a Fine Six Man Tag Match, the Segment with Britt Baker should be Good & the Lights Out Match with Adam Cole vs Orange Cassidy should be pretty Good, I can’t Wait yeah! :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #BeachBreak #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Could Johnny Gargano make his AEW Debut tonight in his Hometown(Cleveland)? I say it’s a 50/50 Chance at the most! :o
#JohnnyGarganoToAEW? #JohnnyWrestling
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Dynamite: Beach Break 2022 was a very Enjoyable Show overall!
Sammy Guevara vs Cody was a very damn Great Ladder Match, the Interview by Tony Schiavone with Ricky Starks & Powerhouse Hobbs was Fine, Wardlow squashing Two Guys was really Fine, Santana, Ortiz & Jericho vs Daniel Garcia & 2point0 was a Fine Six Man Tag Match, the Backstage Segment with Jurassic Express, Christian Cage & HFO was Fine, the Video Promos by “Hangman” Adam Page & Lance Archer(w/ Jake Roberts) were Good, the Segment with CM Punk & MJF was very Nice plus the Beatdown by The Pinnacle on Punk was Good(CM Punk vs MJF next week in Chicago, hmm shall be interesting how the Match will go), the the Backstage Segment with Julia Hart, Griff Garrison & Mark Sterling was Fine, the Backstage Promo by The Acclaimed was Good, Leyla Hirsch vs Red Velvet was Solid, the Video Promo by Malakai Black & Brody King was really Nice, the Segment with Britt Baker was Fine & the Lights Out Main Event with Adam Cole vs Orange Cassidy was Good plus the Debut of Danhausen was very Nice! (loved the “Johnny Wrestling” Chants by the Crowd, Gargano will come to AEW pretty likely heh) :D
#AEWDynamite #BeachBreak #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #DanhausenIsAllElite
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Rampage tonight, should be a Good Show overall!
Jon Moxley vs Anthony Bowens should be Fine, Jade Cargill vs Julia Hart should be Okay & Jurassic Express vs Private Party should be a Good Tag Team Match, can’t wait! :)
Botchamania 448 was really Enjoyable overall, the Part with Taz on AEW Dark Elevation was a typical Funny Moment with him, the Hook related Parts were Great & some of the Video Game Signs were Fine!(who dares to say that Waluigi SUCKS?!) :D
#FackingBullshit #IAmTheTable #ItsTaz #YouTalkTooMuch #FreeAli
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Rampage was a Good Show overall this week!
Jon Moxley vs Anthony Bowens was a Fine Opener(I like how Bryan is watching on what Moxley does), the Backstage Segment with Andrade El Idolo & Darby Allin was Fine(Andrade with the Words he says(especially how he pronounces Sting is funny to me XD), FTR vs Lee Johnson & Brock Anderson was a really Good Tag Team Match for what it was(hopefully The Briscoes are arriving soon, we need that FTR/Briscoes Match!), the Video Promo for Thunder Rosa vs Mercedes Martinez was Good, the Vignette with Serena Deeb was really Fine, Jade Cargill vs Julia Hart was Eh & the Main Event Tag Team Match with Jurassic Express vs Private Party was really Enjoyable! :D
Background Pony #11CB
Apparently last nights Royal Rumble 2022 Show was just Boring & Disappointing. Well, it’s a Good Thing I’ve distancing myself from that Product for a few Years now, again unless Vince, Bruce, Dunn & all the other Asswipes are still there nothing is going to Change. :o
#WWESucks #VinceMcMahonSucks #NickKhanSucks #BrucePrichardSucks #KevinDunnSucks #JohnnyAceSucks #SupportTheAlternative #SupportProWrestling
Background Pony #11CB
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Cold Day at the Beach” was Fine overall!
The Opening Segment with Young Bucks & Christopher Daniels was really Good(Daniels like I already mentioned last week is really Nice in these Segments), the Ryan Nemeth Parts were Eh, the Photoshoot with Young Bucks was Interesting(Nick did the Jeff Hardy Hand Gesture Pose…), the Dark Order Segment was Fine & the Segment with Adam Cole & Silver/Reynolds was pretty Enjoyable! :)
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Dark Elevation was Good overall this week, Dante Martin, Matt Sydal & Lee Moriarty vs The Factory was a really Fine Six Man Tag Match & Pentagon Jr vs Serpentico was Enjoyable in the Main Event! :D
AEW Unrestricted with Brandon Cutler was a Good Listen! :)
#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #BrandonCutler
Background Pony #11CB
This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog Episode “NEW Undisputed TNT Champion” was Enjoyable overall!
The Part with having the Teen Titans-esque Vlog Intro in a Edit being put on the Screen for Bryan Danielson to watch was Funny, the Julia Hart Segment was really Fine, this weeks Shawn Dean Segment was again very Nice & the Parts with the Vlog Crew were Good! :)
#SammysVlog #AEW #WeWantCharlieVlogBack
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Dark was really Enjoyable overall this week, Taz/Excalibur were of course f#cking Great on Commentary once again, QT Marshall vs Toa Liona was Fine, Fuego Del Sol’s Promo was Good, Dante Martin & Matt Sydal vs Bear Country was a Fun Tag Team Match for what it was & Lee Moriarty vs Joey Janela was a Good Main Event! :)
Road to Dynamite was damn Fantastic, the Hype Video Package for CM Punk vs MJF was just Incredible, the Video Package for Malakai Black & Brody King(The Kings of The Black Throne) vs PAC & Pentagon Jr was really Nice, the Promo Package for Ricky Starks vs Jay Lethal was very Good, the Post-Match Comments by Sammy Guevara & Cody after their Awesome Ladder Match were Good Stuff & the Short Promo by Danhausen was Good! :D
#AEWRoadTo #AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #ImWithAEW #CMPUNKvsMJF
Background Pony #11CB
Wrestlers I absolutely can see join AEW in 2022:
Johnny Gargano
Keith Lee
Jeff Hardy
The Briscoes
Windham Rotunda
Athena
Kairi Hojo(Part-Time Basis)
Toni Storm
Samoa Joe
Steven Regal
Roderick Strong
Prince Devitt
#AEW
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide