Viewing last 25 versions of post by Holofan4life in topic Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Natalya is on NXT now. I like this because it gives the upcoming NXT talent a veteran they can work with. Kind of like Dolph Ziggler and how he won the NXT Championship.

Only thing I would have changed is maybe wait until Mandy Rose had dropped the NXT Women's Championship. Mandy is a former main roster talent, and is basically the face of the NXT Women's division. and iIt's probably gonna be a while before she drops it. I think it would've been shrew to bring Natalya in after Mandy's big run at the top is over.

Then again, I guess Natalya doesn't necessarily need the belt. I'll be real curious to see what they do with her. It seems Natalya is there to help put over Cora Jade, but I think this has a lot of potential.
No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Natalya is on NXT now. I like this because it gives the upcoming NXT talent a veteran they can work with. Kind of like Dolph Ziggler and how he won the NXT Championship.

Only thing I would have changed is maybe wait until Mandy Rose had dropped the NXT Women's Championship. Mandy is a former main roster talent, and is basically the face of the NXT Women's division and it's probably gonna be a while before she drops it. I think it would've been shrew to bring Natalya in after Mandy's big run at the top is over.

Then again, I guess Natalya doesn't necessarily need the belt. I'll be real curious to see what they do with her. It seems Natalya is there to help put over Cora Jade, but I think this has a lot of potential.
No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life