Viewing last 25 versions of post by Holofan4life in topic Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Raw the last few weeks has been better than SmackDown. With Asuka and Cody and Ali all returning, plus the stuff with Ezekiel which is legitimately amusing, Raw feels so fresh right now. Meanwhile, SmackDown is like the same matches every week.

I think it's really telling that when Roman isn't on television, SmackDown doesn't feel compelling. I mean, Backlash is less than two weeks away and Roman to my memory has been on the show once. He doesn't even have a match for the Pay Per View as of yet.

SmackDown feelis likenot that dinteraesting ato get thre moughment, whereas ironically enough the longer show Raw feels morless lintke a drestinag ato thget momenthrough.
No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Raw the last few weeks has been better than SmackDown. With Asuka and Cody and Ali all returning, plus the stuff with Ezekiel which is legitimately amusing, Raw feels so fresh right now. Meanwhile, SmackDown is like the same matches every week.

I think it's really telling that when Roman isn't on television, SmackDown doesn't feel compelling. I mean, Backlash is less than two weeks away and Roman to my knowlmedgemory has been on the show once. He doesn't even have a match for the Pay Per View as of yet.

SmackDown feels like a drag to get through, whereas ironically enough the longer show Raw feels more interesting at the moment.
No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life