Viewing last 25 versions of post by Holofan4life in topic Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
[@QuasarNova](/forums/generals/topics/wrestling-thread?post_id=5256721#post_5256721)
> [@Holofan4life](/forums/generals/topics/wrestling-thread?post_id=5256705#post_5256705)
>
> So....
>
> RKBro is more likely done since they were planning a split and chances are Randy will immediately feud with Riddle once he returns.
>
> They are not most likely not pushing Riddle in the meantime because "they got nothing for him"
>
> Roman will either have to feud someone from outta nowhere (pun very much intended) or not defend the unified titles again in PPV which makes it for almost half a year since the last defense
>
>
> This looks promising...

Roman is defending the belt against Riddle this Friday and Drew at Clash at The Castle. They also did a big storyline last month with Roman destroying Riddle, even though in hindsight it probably should've been Orton. I don't see any way Roman misses SummerSlam. Either we get a DQ finish this Friday and then a rematch at SummerSlam, because the SmackDown match has a stipulation where if Riddle loses he can never challenge Roman for the belt again, or we're getting Roman Vs Lashley at SummerSlam.

They could also do a thing where the Money In The Bank winner announces he's cashing in against Roman at SummerSlam.
No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life