Wrestling thread

QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

And other mania. And I gotta say, this was a damn good one from start to finish.

All the matches were great and those who weren’t that hot was due to the sheer length of the damn thing.

Now they better have kairi sane for the next one on the title picture and entering on a big ass boat or else I’m gona flip
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Well, I read the results and spoke to a few wrestling fans I know and honestly, I’d be willing give it a better grade than last years ‘Mania.

Although, I would have swapped McIntyre and Corbin’s opponents, maybe had Triple H vs Batista a few years ago rather than now, and a few other changes.

That said, I’d be willing to see about 75-80% of this show, judging from what I’ve been hearing.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
@QuasarNova

The crowd was heavily chanting for Ric Flair and Adam Cole

People were surprisingly happy Carmella won

People heavily booed Colin Jost

Hulk Hogan got a huge pop. No boos.

People were pissed off during the Styles Orton match because there was a blinding red and yellow light.

The biggest pop of the night was the Shane McMahon stunt.

People were really into the Raw tag team match.

Seth got a big pop

Ryder and Hawkins got one of the biggest reactions of the night when they won.

Kofi and Bryan was the match the crowd was most invested in.

Roman Reigns was booed heavily. I thought that was really in poor taste.

People poped huge for the John Cena reveal

People were disappointed about Joe and Mysterio

Kurt Angle got the third biggest pop of the night, behind Kofi winning and the Shane stunt.

People were grossed out by the Triple H Batista match.

Almost everybody really liked the main event.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Leaving MetLife Stadium was hell. It started raining, I called an Uber driver, he took 50 minutes, but he arrived my phone, tried to use my mom’s phone for the Uber but the rain screwed up the order, cab drivers were scamming people charging $250 per ride, nobody around me knew what a taxi was, I was yelling obscenities, I got in an intense argument with my mother, and I nearly punched a wall. Eventually, my mother’s boyfriend came and picked us up.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Daniel Bryan and Kofi Kingston was the best match I’ve ever seen live. Everything was perfect. Even Daniel Bryan working the midsection was terrific, as Daniel Bryan was wearing him down. And the right person won. To me, the match was 5 stars. It wasn’t as good as Adam Cole Vs Gargano, but to me there was no flaws to it whatsoever. It was booked perfectly. 5 stars.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
Well, this is surprising.

Kofi and Seth facing each other to take both the WWE Championship title and the Universal Championship title, Lacey Evans FINALLY fights after weeks of cheerleading, and Finn Balor fights Sami Zayn for the Intercontinental Championship.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide