Wrestling thread

Background Pony #3A6D
@icey wicey 1517
I mean, Lana and Rusev might get fired because of it

Rusev & Lana to AEW confirmed! ;)

AEW will be glad getting all these significant Talents(CM Punk, Brodie Lee, Jon Moxley, Sasha Banks, AJ Lee, Tenille Dashwood etc.), I’m so freaking excited for October already when All Elite Wrestling gets aired on TNT/TBS hehe! :D

#AEW #AllEliteWrestling #SupportTheCompetition #SupportTheAlternative
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@icey wicey 1517
I mean, Lana and Rusev might get fired because of it

It was almost certainly a hack, and the person on there doesn’t look or sound anything like Lana. And judging from his comments about Sasha, I doubt Rusev is going anywhere anytime soon.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
It sounds like the Sasha thing is getting pretty poisonous, so honestly I think they should just grant her release for everyone’s sakes.

Honestly though it sounds like brinkmanship, as Vince is on record as stating that Sasha’s conditions for staying is that everyone “kisses her ass”, and that she’s apparently pulling Bailey into it too (which is why they’re splitting them up most likely).

Alexa Bliss apparently is not to be allowed in the same room as Sasha. I wonder what’s going on there.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@icey wicey 1517  
She posted a angry tweet following Wrestlemania, and apparently she refused to come into work and asked for her release when told she was losing the tag team championship.

Following this a whole bunch of rumors swirled about her kicking up a massive fuss backstage, with some reports supporting her, and others claiming she was a childish, selfish mark throwing her toys out of her pram because she can’t handle other people in her spotlight.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@Philweasel
If these are true, I think she might be taking her “The Boss” gimmick too far…

To be fair she’s always struck me as a bit of a high strung perfectionist, backed up by other people. A bit of an Austin Aries (or CM Punk). Given her dislike for the Iconics and Alexa Bliss, I wonder if she’s also not a little biased against more promo/gimmick based superstars.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
The Viking Experience has been renamed The Viking Raiders, a much better name.

Also, Almas has been moved back to SmackDown because FOX wants a Latino athlete on SmackDown when it moves to FOX.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
Am I getting the feeling that Heel Sami Zayn is insulting the fans?

Because, while I admit it’s better than Heel “nEw” Daniel Bryan, i can’t help but feel like he is insulting the WWE Universe just to make people hate him for generalizing the majority.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
They gave Bray Wyatt a new gimmick. He’s now a friendly children’s television host who is trying to redeem himself for his past actions. I know this sounds like shit, but it’s actually really great. It’s very unique and different and out there. It’s like something from Adult Swim. I actually really enjoy it so far. It also somehow manages to still be unsettling because the world around him is all sunshine and rainbows and meanwhile he has a chainsaw cutting a cardboard version of himself and laughing maniacally.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
It kinda reminds me of Doink The Clown when he first debuted. He would be happy and laughing one second and then the next second he would be sinister and menacing. We haven’t seen much of Bray Wyatt’s new character being sinister and menacing, but it could definitely be leading to that. I think this character has the potential to be really amazing.
Don't
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
If this was Lucha Underground or DDT everyone would give this gimmick a chance

People just don’t trust the WWE to pull off such gimmicks, especially with the PG ratings
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide