Wrestling thread

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Why do people still ask Cornette about AEW when it’s clear that he will never enjoy it as long as Omega and the Bucks exists

At some point the people asking him about it WANT to hear him yell and insult people
Background Pony #3A6D
@Background Pony #6DE2
No, chair shots to the head should not be allowed. We don’t want to give wrestlers CTE. That’s stupid.
@Background Pony #6DE2
Chris Benoit thanks you for speaking the truth. Unprotected blows to the head never did him any harm!

I said “Perfectly Executed”, meaning doing gimmicked Chair Shots to the Head, it’s not that Complicated to get it Done in my Mind. :o

#CreativeFreedom #NoRestrictions
Background Pony #3A6D
Almost everyone is saying this is the best Raw in a long time

What doesn’t mean a damn Thing because everything(except the Opening Segment & the End Segment with Styles turning Heel) was still typical Garbage period.

Just watch JDfromNY206’s Review of this weeks Raw, you will realize exactly That this Episode was nothing Good whatsoever besides the Two Segments I already mentioned.

The Low Standards by the Simpletons make me Sick to my Stomach! :o

#WWESheepsSuck #ScrewTheWWEBubble #SaveUsAEW #njpw
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Background Pony #6DE2  
You do know a fake chair shot wouldn’t make any noise, wouldn’t damage the chair, and you would have to slow the momentum long before it actually made contact?

It would look like fucking ass, and still be obscenely dangerous. Most of these guys can’t even fake punch each other.
Background Pony #3A6D
@Background Pony #6DE2
Solomonster on Wade Keller’s podcast said he enjoyed the latest episode of Monday Night Raw
)

What still doesn’t mean it was a “Good” Show whatsoever, enjoying a Episode more than the 99% of shit Ones the last 2 Years pretty much doesn’t mean anything, so far the Bar has been lowered on the Main Roster Product no question.

JDfromNY206 is one of the most brutally Honest Wrestling Reviewers out there these Days, he calls Things out noone else does, maybe being almost too Smart for the Simpleton Public XD :D
Background Pony #3A6D
@Background Pony #6DE2
I enjoyed it, so that’s all that matters. If you didn’t enjoy it, that’s okay :D

I guess so XD

Just a Reminder, the G1 Climax 29 Tournament starts on Saturday July 6th in Dallas, I can’t wait haha! :D

#njpw #njg1climax #KingOfSports
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Psychosis is the only wrestler to wrestle for every major company

AAA - 1992-2018 (intermittently)

NJPW - 1994

ECW - 1995, 2000

WCW - 1996-2000

AJPW - 2001

CMLL - 2001-2003

WWE - 2005-2006

He also wrestled for TNA in 2002 and 2004.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide