Wrestling thread

Background Pony #EA5D
I can’t say the same for Kairi Sane, because I don’t know what her situation is, but Asuka ain’t going anywhere. I imagine she’ll be in WWE for a long time.
It’s also obvious Vince McMahon seems to like her, given she has been featured more prominently on these empty arena shows than any other WWE star. In fact, I’d imagine Asuka is to the women’s division what AJ Styles is to the men’s division, as far as Vince is concerned.

LOL. Asuka has been Misstreated in every way, your Comparison makes Zero Sense.

Asuka never got a Big Moment on the Main Roster unlike Styles who had some Big Programs, she never got the rightful Booking, always being Overshadowed by Others(Examples: Charlotte, Alexa, Ronda, Carmella etc.). Vince doesn’t treat Asian Talent right that’s just a undeniable Fact… sighs in Disgust

#AsukaDeservesBetter #VinceIsTheProblem

@Holofan4life  
Nope the 70% on the Poll were because of the Graveyard Match being the last Thing of WM 36 Night One in their Minds, if Yawn Strowman vs Oldberg or Becky/Shayna would’ve closed the Show the Percentage would’ve been a Thumbs Down overall no f#cking Doubt about it.
Background Pony #EA5D
Here my Brutal Honest Review of WM 36 Night Two:

Rhea Ripley vs Charlotte Hogan/Cena/Reigns: Fine worked Match but Awful Ending/Outcome (You all know why She won the NXT Womens Title, just a Hint… whispers A…E…W…Effect…)

Aleister Black vs Bobby Lashley: Whatever Match, good that Black won obviously

Otis vs Dolph Ziggler: Nothing Special, but the Ending with Otis & Mandy making out was a Good Moment, just Sad that with a Crowd this would’ve come off much better & meaningful

Edge vs Randy Orton: Overall a Solid Match(with Good Psychology & Storytelling), but definetly Too Long, should’ve been Edited & made shorter about 15 minutes in my honest Opinion (obviously a lot of People think so from what I’ve seen)

Raw Tag Title Match: Irrelevant/Meaningless, looks like Bianca Belair gets a unfortunate Demotion to the Main Roster

5 Way SD Womens Match: Decent overall I guess, good that Loser Evans didn’t win, the Blonde Agenda would’ve been Exposed completly if that had happened

Bray Wyatt vs Johnboy (Firefly Funhouse Match): Overall a entertaining Segment/Skit, felt like a Acid Trip if that is a right Description for that (liked the Footage of If Cena We Riot at ONS 2006 & the CM Punk MITB 2011 One at the End XD)

Drew McIntyre vs Brock Lesnar: Whatever 3 minutes Match, but Nice that Drew won

Overall I would say WM 36 Night Two was a Slight Thumbs Down just like Night One, the Graveyard Match & the Firefly Funhouse Segment/Skit is without a Question the Ones of this WM that stood out.

#EmptyMania
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide