Wrestling thread

Background Pony #850D
HOLY F#CKING CRAP! AEW Dynamite was a Amazing & Newsworthy Show for damn sure!

Sting being officially in AEW & back on TNT in 19 Years was delightfully Tremendous, damn Awesome Presentation with the Snow & everything, his AEW Theme “Arrival” sounds Incredible(similar to his Old WCW Themes) & Tony Schiavone on Commentary was just Perfect in every Way “IT’s STING!”

Kenny Omega winning the AEW World Championship Belt & appearing on IMPACT next Tuesday is definetly some Crazy Shit, can’t wait where all this will Lead to, should be a Crazy Ride yeah! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #ImWithAEW #StingIsAllElite #KennyOmegaIsAEWChamp
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I see that people are upset that Bayley lost to Natalya clean, but I think this is part of a big story. I think WWE is trying to present Bayley as being unable to win any matches without the help of Sasha.
Background Pony #850D
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Heel Turn” was definetly a Fantastic Episode, 100% Recommendation by Me, a Must See no question! :D

#BeingTheElite #BTE #AEWDynamite #AllEliteWrestling
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I was reading the Sports Illustrated article about Sting in AEW. And in it, they said with Sting in AEW, they finally have a legend in AEW.

I guess Arn Anderson, Jake Roberts, Tully Blanchard, and Diamond Dallas Page don’t count as legends.
Background Pony #850D
Kenny Omega’s Segment on IMPACT was definetly very Interesting, “The Belt Collector” could absolutely lead to a lot of Scenarios, can’t wait where this Story is going! ;)

#TheCleaner #BestBoutMachine #TheCollector #ChangeTheWorld
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Best and worst 2020

Best male Drew McIntyre  
Worst male Braun Strowman  
Best female Io Shirai  
Worst female Brandi Rhodes  
Best show AEW Dynamite  
Worst show RAW  
Breakout star Keith Lee and Lance Archer  
Match of the year AJ Styles vs Undertaker Boneyard match  
Worst match of the year Fiend vs Oldberg  
Best PPV Wrestle Kingdom 14  
Worst Super Letdown more Saudi crap at least we didn’t get Crown Jewels  
Heel of the year Roman Reigns  
Face of the year Drew McIntyre  
Best stable Inner Circle  
Worst stable Retibution  
Best return Edge and Sting both tied  
Worst return Mustafa Ali  
Best rivalry AJ Styles vs Undertaker  
Worst rivalry Mandy Rose vs Sonya Deville  
Best debut Killer Kross  
Worst debut Retibution
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Sad to hear Zeus from No Holds Barred passed away. Fun fact: the original main event for WrestleMania 6 wasn’t supposed to be Hulk Hogan Vs Ultimate Warrior. It was supposed to be Hulk Hogan Vs Zeus. But they changed it around October or November of 1989.

And of course, Zeus main evented SummerSlam 1989. And despite not being a wrestler, the match actually was pretty good. That’s because Randy Savage was his partner and did most of the work.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide