Wrestling thread

QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Every single female on the women’s division is a transitional champion for charlotte, even charlotte is a transitional champion to herself
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Here’s what the card probably looks like so far for SummerSlam

Roman Reigns Vs John Cena

Bobby Lashley Vs Goldberg

Seth Rollins Vs Edge

Bianca Belair Vs Sasha Banks

Charlotte Vs Becky Lynch or Charlotte Vs Rhea Ripley Vs Becky Lynch

All things considered, that’s a pretty good top of the card.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
We’re probably also going to get AJ Styles and Omos Vs Randy Orton and Riddle for the Raw tag titles as well as Drew McIntyre Vs Jinder Mahal.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
@QuasarNova

If you thought that was blue balling, Slammiversary ended with someone we couldn’t see running down the ramp to confront Jay White and Kenny Omega and we never got to see who it was.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
If this doesn’t tell you that success in NXT doesn’t matter, I don’t know what does. Kross was literally undefeated. And he loses his debut match in three minutes to Jeff Hardy. I’d actually be upset if I cared about Kross.

But I don’t. Lol
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
@Dashie41 YT

As bad as some of the booking was, I actually thought Raw was the best it’s been in quite some time. Mostly because it was eventful. The fact it’s the best it’s been when there were numerous questionable booking decisions is an indictment on Raw and a testament to how shitty it’s been the last many months.
Background Pony #5471
I only will say One Thing about todays Report…

If CM Punk & Bryan Danielson are really coming to AEW, their truly will be a “Paradigm Shift” in the Professional Wrestling Landscape. ;)

#AEW #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide