Wrestling thread

Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
I can’t take it anymore for those release i really hope Vince McMahon is gone in the future and get rid of Nick Khan too NXT is dead
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I’m gonna hold judgement on the NXT news until I see it play out. But based on what I’ve heard, if I were Adam Cole, I would absolutely not re-sign.
Nodqfan

The whole NXT thing is WWE reversing course and realizing that they didn’t need to sign every indy talent under the sun and hoard them to keep them from going to other promotions, and with so many options available I’m sure that we’ll see most of these recently released wrestlers pop up somewhere soon.

Honestly, if it goes back to them having a mix of some indy like when they had PAC, Corey Graves, etc, along with some homegrown guys like Big E, Bo Dallas, Bray Wyatt, and even Enzo and Cass and the occasional call downs from the main roster like a Tyson Kidd. Then it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world.

But the game show NXT? Yeah, no thanks.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Hollowfox Jaeger

Only if they give the keys of the asylum to the inmates. That was what ultimately made WCW die the way it did.

Here the inmates can’t run the place because the warden is even more batshit insane and he will eat them first
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide