Wrestling thread

Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Every time I see Vince make another stupid/douche-y decision or learn more about the shit he’s done in the past, I’m glad I never perused a career with the WWE.

If I were to go back to my younger years and get into the wrestling business, I’d 100% take my chances working for verified Yakuza bosses than to even entertain the thought of signing up with Vinnie-Mac-Land.

(Though, to be honest, I’d embrace the chance to not have to live in the US (especially Alaska) during the last 5 years, at least; especially if I could secure a long-term spot in the Bullet Club)
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Keith Lee just released a vlog and in it, he says the reason he was gone so long was because he suffered inflammation of the heart. He was told if he didn’t do something about it and continued to wrestle, he might die.
Background Pony #5471
AEW Rampage tonight, that should be a pretty Fun 1 Hour Show yay! :)

#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #5471
NJPW Resurgence tonight should be a Interesting Show! :D

#njResurgence #njpw #KingOfSports

Kenny Omega vs Andrade El Idolo for the AAA Mega Title on tonights Triplemania Event should be pretty Good! :)

#OmegaVsAndrade

The First AEW Rampage Show was a pretty Great one in my Book, oh next weeks Rampage(Crazy enough) from the Heart of Chicago at the United Center should be even better hehehehehe… ;)

#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Here’s what the card for SummerSlam looks like currently.

Universal Championship – Roman Reigns vs. John Cena

WWE Championship – Bobby Lashley vs. Goldberg

SD Women’s Championship – Bianca Belair vs. Sasha Banks

Raw Women’s Championship – Nikki ASH vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Rhea Ripley

Edge vs. Seth Rollins

Raw Tag Team Championship: AJ Styles & Omos vs. RK-Bro

SD Tag Team Championship: The Mysterios vs. The Usos

US Championship – Sheamus vs. Damian Priest

Drew McIntyre vs. Jinder Mahal (Veer & Shanky barred)

Alexa Bliss vs. Eva Marie

Overall, not too shabby. If I had to guess, they’ll probably put the SmackDown tag title match and the United States title match on the preshow to accommodate with the Manny Pacquiao fight deadline. But really, as it stands, every match looks good with the exception of Alexa Vs Eva and Drew Vs Jinder. You can include Lashley Vs Goldberg, but it’ll probably be less than 5 minutes.
Background Pony #5471
CM Punk posted on his Instagram Stories this:

HOLY F#CK! It’s really happening isn’t it?! :D

#SummerOfPunk #BestInTheWorld #BITW #SecondCitySaint #CMPunkToAEWConfirmed? #TheFirstDance
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I have to nitpick the Jericho MJF match a little bit. The whole point of the match was that Jericho couldn’t use The Judas Effect. That would lead one to believe that the referee would be distracted and he would hit the move. Instead, the referee got distracted and Jericho used the bat. I don’t understand the psychology in that.

Other than that, match was really good.
Background Pony #5471
AEW Rampage: The First Dance is TONIGHT!

It certainly looks like the Potential of this Show being a Out of this World & a Momentous Point in the History of Pro Wrestling.

Is my favorite Complete Package Professional Wrestler of All Time really Returning?! We shall see Ladies & Gentlemen…. ;)

#AEWRampage #TheFirstDance #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Here’s what CM Punk said in his return promo

CM Punk started the promo saying he’s going off the cuff. He didn’t plan on what he’s going to say ahead of time. Says he feels like Britt Baker in Pittsburgh.

He said for 7 years, he heard the crowd chanting his name. Says he’s not going anywhere.

Says if he ever disappointed anyone for his decisions he’s made in the past, he understands, but he wasn’t going let himself stay in a place that was destroying him physically and emotionally.

Talked about Ring of Honor and he said he made a place where people could learn their craft and love professional wrestling. Says he cried the last day of Ring of Honor.

Says when he left Ring of Honor, he left professional wrestling. Now, he’s back.

Says he’s back to work with the young talent and to settle a few scores.

He calls out Darby Allin and says he’s the first guy he wants to wrestle.

He says he will see Darby Allin at All Out.

Everybody in the United Center is getting a free ice cream bar courteousy of CM Punk.
Background Pony #5471
FUCK!!!! It really happened, my favorite Complete Package Wrestler of All Time after 7 & a half Years came back to a Wonderful Company like AEW, this was just Pure Magic like i’ve never felt in such a long Time!

His Run with AEW should be damn f#cking Phenomenal, get ready for the Ride Ladies & Gentlemen…. :D

#AEWRampage #TheFirstDance #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #CMPunkIsAllElite #BestInTheWorld
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide