Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I think nothing sums up Big E’s reign more and how much of an afterthought he’s been than the fact he came out fourth out of the five guys. The champion didn’t come out first, he didn’t come out last, he came out second to last.
Background Pony #C7DE
2021 was undoubtedly the Year of AEW.
The Forbidden Door between other Wrestling Companies being kicked wide Open made for Interesting Scenarios taking Place.
CM Punk returning to Pro Wrestling after 7 & a half Years debuting for AEW was one of the most Magical Moments i’ve ever witnessed seeing this Stuff for a very long Time!
People like Bryan Danielson, Adam Cole, Malakai Black etc. coming in made a massive Progress to AEW’s Growth in this Industry.
AEW All Out 2021 was absolutely one of the most Impactful Wrestling PPVs in Modern History period.
A lot of very Enjoyable Matches happened in AEW.
2022 should be a damn Interesting Year for All Elite Wrestling certainly. :)
#AEW #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Obviously everyone is going to focus on Regal’s release, and rightfully so as that’s totally bullshit, but I wonder how Triple H feels over his friend Road Dogg being released. It’s like his dream of what NXT should be and all the people he worked with is being completely undone right before his very eyes. From what I understood, NXT was mostly being booked by him, Shawn Michaels, Road Dogg, and a couple other guys. And now, it feels like it’s only him and HBK left.
Background Pony #C7DE
AEW Dynamite tonight on TBS going forward, should be a really Enjoyable Show heh! :)
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Wow, just when we thought WWE stops releasing, but nope, they are looking themselves to be hated even more to the point of a bleak future.
Eeyup.
Can’t wait to hear William Regal say “BLOOD AND GUTS!” hehe! ;)
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
After a good new years episode a dark moment comes for NXT releases including William Regal Road Dogg Thatcher and more watch more coming this week Ciampa could be on his way out the company soon or Strong
Background Pony #2775
@The Worst Person
There’s always try outs, but even I doubt it will help. Honestly, if this continues, there’s possibly two ways it could end up:
  1. WWE ends up losing its contracts with USA and Fox, resulting in its shows being exclusive to the WWE Network.
  2. WWE ends up nearly bankrupt, resulting in Smackdown unexpectedly getting cancelled.
  3. WWE becomes bankrupt, and gets sold to AEW. (Similar to how WCW got sold to WWE.)
Kinda doubt those three will happen, though.
Background Pony #2775
@QuasarNova
Well, to note, it seems the covid thing really hurt them. I can imagine if covid didn’t exist, we wouldn’t have the budget cuts. Or, we do, but not a lot.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

We still would. Remember WWE is a public company, which means their balance and budget are available to the public to see and they had their most profitable year in 2021, that’s like saying “dude i made a million dollars but cant afford to pay rent this month so i gotta get rid of the fridge to save some bucks”.
So money was never the issue here, they hoarded talent so other companies could not get them first, and it took them 4 years to realize nobody can hire that many guys in a single company
As of now, this is how i see it, WWE is never going bankrupt, rather something far worse is bound to happen as they start signing exclusivity contracts likw with Fox, that of losing their identity and just become another branch of whoever can get them for the highest price, so the entirety of your product is no longer dictated by an old man who could scream at a tree and turn it into a book for better and worse.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Given Fenix is arguably the best high flyer in the world, I hope he doesn’t have to change his style when he comes back from injury. Then again, this is purely selfish of me as a big fan of Fenix and it really would probably be best if he alternated his arsenal.
Then again, Fenix didn’t get injured with one of his own moves. He just landed wrong.
Background Pony #61CF
@Holofan4life
Which only adds to the problem, as they’ll probably at worst lose their identity and at best they keep the name, but won’t be number 1, wrestling wise, for a long time.
But true, they won’t go out of business.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide