Wrestling thread

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
This needs to stop until WWE becomes irredeemable to the point of bankruptcy.
And if y’all say something, in the words of the great one, SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!
EVERYONE HATES WWE, they want the company out of business, it has limited talent because of reusing the same stars over and over again and always waste different stars, people hate money, nothing new is the same as the ones who left WWE and joined AEW and unless Vince steps down or retires from the company, WWE will never recover from this wave of hatred against them and I want to cry.
This would never happened if they stayed TV-14.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@QuasarNova
So? Look at BDF Network, being a PG hater who doesn’t care about storyline just the fucking rating.
He’s one of the reasons why I assume that the TV-PG rating hurt WWE’s reputation and affected their business decisionmaking, especially with Vince McMahon still in charge.
Not to mention it gave me the thinking that people want wrestling to be for adults and not for kids.
Imagine if an AEW show got a TV-PG rating instead of a TV-14 rating, will it suck?
QuasarNova
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

No becuase they actually have a clue of what they are doing, they recognize they are a wrestling company, wrestling with capital letters. Vinnies never liked the term and he has done everytjing in his hands to erase those terms
WWE loooooooooooong since either of us were a thought in our parents’ heads already had it’s detractors, hogan era? you bet, the attitude eras has it’s detractors, the ruthless aggression era (my favorite) has it’s own. The rating means nothing when it comes down to delivering a decent product because it doesn’t matter if wwe suddenly decides to increase the rating because bad bookinh and story are still shit, if anything a pg 14 would make them try to be raunchier and “”””””””””””“edgier””””””””””””” but everything that is bad, still will remain the same.
Circle around the bushes all you like but bare in mind that some of the best wrestling and storylines in wwe came AFTER the pg rating, including nxt which again, is a wwe product regardless of how different it felt
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Yo wtf…
I just had a dream that UFC and WWE had collaborated to have a PPV that has fight card but it had stipulation of a Pro Wrestling match. The whole venue is a UFC Octagon but has an entrance structure and a titantron of WWE. Then the combatants AFAIK has Jorge Masvidal, Amanda Nunes, Joanna Jedrzejczyk, Holly Holm, Brock Lesnar, Daniel Cormier, Khamzat, Adesanya then Pro Wrestlers like John Cena, The Shield, Kane, The Usos, Rey Mysterio, Bella Twins, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, and some other shit…
I need to lay off the sugar before sleep…
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I really wish Brian Zane was still reviewing NXT so that he can give his reaction to Sarray’s new gimmick. Holy shit. Imagine fucking up someone as talented as her.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
It’s like someone in creative saw a high school anime for the first time and said “Let’s do that with Sarray because she’s Japanese.” And as someone who loves anime, I can tell you the way they’re doing it is so cringe.
An anime gimmick could in my opinion work, but it feels like this is being done because creative has nothing for Sarray. And if you have nothing for someone as talented as Sarray that you have to do the stereotypical Japanese schoolgirl, pigtails and all, then you might as well release her. That’s just pure laziness.
Background Pony #C7DE
THIS ISN’T A JOKE. WALTER JUST GOT REBRANDED AS A NAZI. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?
Well done WWE you f**ked up Walter as a Nazi
Well can’t wait to see WALTER in AEW a Year from now… ;)
#WWESucks #VinceMcMahonSucks #BrucePrichardSucks #NickKhanSucks #KevinDunnSucks
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide