Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Man, is it just me, or has there been a ton of women not with the company in the back half? I know they released a ton of female wrestlers, but the lack of depth is kind of showing.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
The match was good, don’t get me wrong, but it’s pretty damning when half the match consists of people who aren’t full time competitors.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I agree with others that the final 2 should’ve been Ronda/Shayna. It would’ve probably been more interesting. Also, I’m surprised with the amount of hate the women’s rumble is getting. Sure, it wasn’t the best thing in the world, but I thought it was decent.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Fun fact: with Ronda winning at number 28, there have now been four winners from that number, which ties it with No. 27 for the most winners produced.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I believe Ronda is the first wrestler since Big John Studd to win the Rumble after being an inactive competitor for multiple years. Edge and Triple H both won the Rumble having not competed in a couple months, but Edge’s win was due to injury and Triple H’s win was when he was only wrestling 1 time a year.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I actually think Lashley is gonna win because the whole build has consisted of Brock saying Lashley is a nobody, so to have Bobby lose would be like Triple H beating Booker T at WrestleMania 19. It would just be incredibly damaging.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide