Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
By pinning Pat McAfee, Vince has finally earned his first victory at Wrestlemania, 21 years after his debut match at the event.
He is now 1-4.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Last year, I made the comment of something along the lines of if you took night 1 of WrestleMania 37 and added the main event of WrestleMania 37 night 2, you’re probably looking at the best WrestleMania since 30. I thought this year’s WrestleMania was the best since WrestleMania 31.
I think night 1 this year was stronger than night 2, but I thought this year’s night 2 was better than last year’s. Other than the New Day stuff, and the ending of night 2 being anticlimactic, I can’t really think of anything I would consider bad.
I look back on WrestleMania last year, and it had a bunch of highs and lows. We had Sasha Vs Bianca and Roman Vs Daniel Vs Edge, which arguably was better than any match this year, but we also had The Fiend Vs Orton, which was worse than anything on this year’s event. On the whole, last year’s Mania had better matches, but I think this year was more consistent in quality. Plus, the moments of Cody’s return, the Steve Austin match, the Knoxville match, and the Pat McAfee stuff was stronger and more memorable than anything last year, minus maybe Bad Bunny.
Overall, I’d give night 1 a 7.5 out of 10 and night 2 a 6 out of 10. If night 1 didn’t have the Austin match and the Cody return, it would probably be a 5. Likewise, if night 2 didn’t have the three team title match and the stuff with Knoxville and McAfee, we’re probably looking at a 4. But because both nights had a bunch of good stuff– even if Edge and AJ in my opinion underdelivered– it was a spectacular two night event. The best WrestleMania since 2015.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Let the record books show that Vince McMahon won a match IN THE YEAR 20-FUCKING-22
Lets recap:
Austin had its final match
Vince got his first mania victory
Logan Paul was actually good on his first match
Johnny Knoxville tried to get himself killed
And its not even June!
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
If you really think about it, Charlotte and Ronda was a better match than Roman and Brock. Even though Charlotte and Ronda was boring at times, at least it told a story and was hard-hitting and physical. Roman and Brock was a finisher spam fest like all their other matches. Their match in Saudi Arabia was better.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Wrestlemania gets a light 6 or 6.5/10 few bangers but some matches ended up a total disaster Reigns vs Lesnar build up was great sadly their match was a disappointment.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
Edge vs AJ was great
Pat vs Austin loved it
Woman’s 4 way Tag Team okay Sasha finally gets her Wrestlemania win
RAW Tag Team title match good
Sami vs Johnny didn’t like it
Triple H made me cry
New Day vs Sheamus and Ridge rushed
Bobby vs Omos skipped
Roman vs Lesnar a let down
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
I wish WWE would stop hyping up stuff like “The biggest match this” or the “Greatest match” that. Cause it seems like more times than not if you hype up a match that much, it’s likely to underwhelm. Case in point, the main event. It left me going…..“That’s it?”
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
Favorite match of night 1: Cody Rhodes Vs Seth Freakin Rollins
Favorite match of night 2: Pat Mcafee Vs Austin Theory
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
Best match
Night 1 Cody vs Rollins
Night 2 Edge vs AJ Styles
Worst match
Night 1 Charlotte vs Ronda
Night 2 New Day vs Sheamus and Ridge
Disappointing
Night 1 Smackdown Tag Team title match
Night 2 Roman vs Lesnar
Remember guys it’s my opinion
LeoNero
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
Hearing Roman Reigns legitimately has a shoulder injury. I kinda knew something was weird because the match ended so abruptly, i can only assume the had to call an audible and end it early because of it. There was still 10 minutes left of 6 hours.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Apparently the rumor is we might be getting a faction consisting of Edge, Damian Priest, Rhea Ripley, and Tommaso Ciampa. If that ends up happening, my goodness. What a badass fucking stable.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide