Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Given how quiet the dirt sheets and WWE are being, I think Roman is going to relinquish the title tonight. Everything is being kept very hush hush. If Roman wasn’t injured, WWE would come out and say it.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Apparently the rumor is we might be getting a faction consisting of Edge, Damian Priest, Rhea Ripley, and Tommaso Ciampa. If that ends up happening, my goodness. What a badass fucking stable.
You mean like Retribution??
Oh fuck are we having someone renamed El Hijo de Slapjack!?
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
So, on Raw tonight, they had Bron Breakker win the NXT Championship from Ziggler. Which begs the question, why not just have him win at Stand and Deliver? You could’ve had him win at the event and then defend the title against Ziggler on Raw in a rematch.
I get that winning on the Raw after Mania is more meaningful than at an NXT special event, because more people are watching it, but it just makes what happened at Stand and Deliver seem redundant. Like it was done just to surprise people. I was just left wondering “What was the point?”
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I gotta say, I do like MVP with Omos. I think Omos having a mouthpiece could be good. I don’t see him main eventing or anything, but I like the pairing.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Man, I don’t know what people are talking about. I thought it was a pretty good episode of Raw. A lot of stuff happened.
We got Cody’s return promo, a tease of Rhea turning heel, the re-debut of Veer after months of hype, a title change, MVP turning his back on Lashley, Edge and Priest’s first promo since forming an alliance, and the debut of Ezekial AKA Elias, which I feel has a ton of potential.
Was it an amazing episode? No. But it wasn’t terrible like people are saying. Quite a bit happened. That was the best Raw after Mania since 2018.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I feel the people who say the episode was terrible are freaking jaded or don’t watch Raw regularly. An episode of Raw normally is uneventful or forgettable. We had like 5 or 6 major developments this episode. Like, come on. What the fuck you want?
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Apparently the reason Miz turned on Logan Paul at WrestleMania is because WWE made a deal with Logan to where he would eventually become babyface. I think I speak for everyone when I say “That’s a bad idea.”
Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t see any way Miz gets booed over Logan. Neither of The Paul Brothers are likable. In fact, they’re extremely detestable. The whole appeal of them is you want to see them get their ass kicked. I highly doubt Logan is going to be cheered by the crowd.
Background Pony #6EAF
The “Sports Entertainment” Company needed Cody to make their Dumpsterfire of a Product a little tiny bit more Watchable that’s the clear observation.
AEW doesn’t need Cody on their Roster, I mean look at the Talent they have:
CM Punk, Bryan Danielson, Kenny Omega, Adam Cole(Bay Bay), Jon Moxley, Samoa Joe, “Hangman” Adam Page, MJF, Keith Lee, Eddie Kingston, Chris Jericho, Young Bucks, The Hardys, Lucha Bros, PAC, Darby Allin, Andrade El Idolo, reDRagon, Santana/Ortiz, Swerve Strickland, Miro, Malakai Black, Buddy Matthews, Brody King, Hook, Sammy Guevara, Jungle Boy, Ricky Starks etc.
A completly Insane Stacked Roster that even gets likely more Additions throughout 2022 & onwards(cough Windham, Claudio Castagnoli, Johnny Gargano cough), I think the Promotion will do just Fine! ;)
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
I have to agree that AEW is doing just fine without Cody. At least, unlike WWE:
A) It’s not hated by everyone to the point of wanting it out of business
B) Compared to WWE, AEW has a shitload of personnel on the roster. It’s not as limited as WWE’s roster.
C) They make new storylines, feuds and moments while keeping some ongoing ones. It’s not like they repeat the same feuds for a long time to the point where people claim it gets stale.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
The people who want WWE out of business are delusional. It’s like how some people wanted WCW out of business and look what happened: the wrestling industry got worse because of it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide