Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
A major development actually happened on Raw. Judgment Day added Finn Balor to the group and then proceeded to turn on Edge. Finn Balor is now officially the leader.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I think the plan all along was for Edge to be betrayed and Balor to join, but Cody’s injury made them do both on the same night rather than slow burn it.
Background Pony #E511
AEW Dynamite is definetly going to be Interesting tonight that’s for sure!
Lots of Possibilities on how the AEW Interim Championship Situation could end up, apparently a Joker Entrant in the Battle Royale happening? :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I’m not really a fan of Wardlow facing 20 men in an elimination match. Even if Wardlow doesn’t win, I think you run the risk of making your roster look weak. Like the time Kevin Nash in WCW beat like 12 wrestlers with only a single move.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Holy shit. They just announced Jurassic Express Vs The Hardy Boys Vs The Young Bucks in a ladder match for the tag titles for next week’s Dynamite.
I’m excited for it, but I don’t know how wise it is to put Jeff in a ladder match when he’s just coming off a concussion.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
On commentary, Regal told Jim Ross something along the lines of “Call it whatever you’d like.” JR then said “Either way, I will probably get it wrong.”
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Some news
Will Ospreay comes to AEW and will have his debut match at Ramapage
Another RAW superstar joins NXT with Crews it was his commander
Roman Reigns will not be defending his title at Money In The Bank
Darkside Of The Ring is put on hold for now
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide