Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I just realized, next week’s Dynamite is in Ohio, Moxley’s home state. All Out is in Chicago, where Punk is from. Maybe that’s the rationale behind this. Punk and Moxley go to a double DQ in Moxley’s backyard and in order to beat Punk and unify the titles, he has to go into Punk’s backyard.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Next week Punk vs Mox for the title this will be a great way to bring back MJF make a great return he comes out attacks both guys and adds himself to the world title match at all out
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Here’s what PWInsider said about the Punk Hangman Page situation
We’ve had a number of readers ask about comments AEW Champion CM Punk made on last night’s Dynamite, essentially calling out former AEW Champion Hangman Page (who did not come out), then calling the lack of response cowardly as opposed to “cowboy sh**” and then remarking that the apology should be larger than the “disrespect” before asking if anyone else had any issues and wanted to come out before turning the direction of his promo to Jon Moxley to build to their bout to crown an undisputed AEW Champion.
Punk’s comments about Page and anyone else who wanted to come out and fight him were not part of the overall plans going into that segment.
Instead Punk, who has the leeway to go in whatever direction he wants verbally, appeared to take the moment to call out Page. It appears there has been some of of issue with Punk and Page brewing for months, given that right before their match at last May’s Double or Nothing PPV (where Punk beat Page for the title), Page, to Punk’s face, buried him in a promo and treated Punk as some sort of interloper to the promotion that Page needed to protect AEW from, which made zero sense given that was never Punk’s on camera role for the promotion or even in the build to that match.
The comments at the time were so far out of left field that I asked AEW President Tony Khan about them during a media call for AEW Double or Nothing prior to the show. At the time, Khan said the segment made sense because they are two guys who don’t like each other and want to fight. He said the comments helped make it a compelling fight and if you were someone like Page there from day one, you could see his perspective.
Obviously, CM Punk didn’t see his perspective and given this was his first real promo time since breaking his foot, he decided to give Page a receipt verbally live on Dynamite.
To the best of our knowledge, there was no interaction with Punk and Page before, during or after last night’s Dynamite backstage. Whether any of this is turned into storyline down the line remains to be seen, but when Punk made his comments, we are told they were made without AEW’s advance knowledge and in that regard, it was 100% a shoot from Punk.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
So i read that Mike Goldberg (the former UFC commentator) has expressed his interest in joining pro wrestling commentary team (WWE or AEW) and if this do came true, Imagine how a match starts by him yelling “HERE WE GO!” and when it ends “IT IS ALL OVER! JUST LIKE THAT! ‘x’ IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!” like he used to in MMA. I’d love to see that happen.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I am shocked that Punk got squashed. Biggest shock in a long long time.
I don’t think it was a case of the drama behind the scenes being severe, but rather Punk is so hurt that he’s going to be for a long time. So much so that Tony Khan knew he couldn’t hold off the match until 2023.
Background Pony #E511
Well… that was certainly something that gets People to discuss about.
Hopefully the Match happened like this because Punk isn’t ready to fully compete at this Moment, shall see what the Reports & upcoming Days will bring. :o
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #CMPunk
The Elite vs Will Ospreay & Aussie Open F#CK YES! Can’t wait for that Six Man Tag Match, Omega & Ospreay in the same Ring is going to be Magical mhm… ;)
#OMEGAvsOSPREAY #TheEliteVsUnitedEmpire
Background Pony #9F31
To be a heel, do you basically just brag about how strong you are, and how nobody can beat you?
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
WB asked AEW to tone down the bad language hahahahaha seriously screw off WB you made a huge loss with the HBO Max and Discovery.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
And WB ruined people’s work cancelled shows and many BS this year what a terrible year for WB i can see things get much ugly in a few weeks like more DC movies and shows scrapped that’s not all L to Cartoon Network’s 30 year anniversary
Background Pony #E511
WB asked AEW to tone down the bad language hahahahaha seriously screw off WB you made a huge loss with the HBO Max and Discovery.
So that means there’s a Possibility of AEW moving to a different Network if the WB/Discovery Shit gets more & more Ridiculous.
The Question is what other Good Channels exist in the US where the Promotion still gets a Nice Audience? 🤔
Background Pony #C643
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - if we delete something, do not repost it. It's no more on topic in this thread than where it was originally posted.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
The story of CM Punk fighting through adversity and coming back after being at his lowest point would be a lot more effective if they didn’t do the same story with Cody Rhodes. Twice, I might add.
Seriously, this story doesn’t make me more interested in seeing Punk Vs Moxley. It just feels so blasé. It doesn’t work because Punk doesn’t feel like an underdog. He doesn’t feel like he’s fighting from underneath. The whole thing is just so weird.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
Gonna be a great weekend for wrestling
World’s Collide
All Out
Clash at the Castle
Whatever else i missed
Smackdown this week better be good i know the spoilers for the episode RAW this week started good then the show fall off with the bad woman’s tag team title match
NXT was okay some good build up for World’s Collide
AEW i need to watch
Smackdown this week passing it because of the spoilers
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide