Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Punk during the post media scrum called Adam Page an “empty headed fucking dumb fuck” who went into business for himself. He also went off on Colt Cabana, Kenny Omega, and The Young Bucks.
Given Tony Khan was sitting right next to him and didn’t try at all to reel him in, I think this is all a work and the start of an elaborate heel turn.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
If this is a work, then it’s stupid because Punk is burying three of your top acts a la how Britt Baker buries the women’s division. If it isn’t a work, then Punk is the biggest primadonna prick since Hulk Hogan. Either way, it’s not a good look for AEW.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
As a Hangman stan and him being probably in my top three favorite wrestlers at the moment (McIntyre, Hangman, Rollins), I feel sorry for him if this really isn’t a work.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
This has just been posted by Fightful
Major Heat On CM Punk From Media Scrum, Rumors Of Threatened Walkouts CM Punk garnered an incredible amount of heat for his comments at the AEW All Out post-show scrum.
For the record, Fightful originally reported the Punk-Cabana news this year, and we’ve never spoken to Kenny Omega or the Young Bucks outside of interviews. The story emerged from talent frustrated, and under the impression that Punk and Cabana’s ill will towards one another cost the well-liked Cabana a job he was enjoying. Tony Khan denied that was the reason this past week. Cabana eventually got put on ROH duty. We’re told that Cabana had indicated to Khan before Punk’s original return that he’d likely not be happy working there if Punk was in the company. CM Punk garnered an incredible amount of heat for his comments at the AEW All Out post-show scrum.
Punk ran down his history with Colt Cabana, and targeted Hangman Page and EVPs (Kenny Omega and Young Bucks). Punk said Hangman Page went into business for himself and almost compromised a huge AEW gate, and said the EVPs leaked info.
Immediately after the scrum rant, talent had informed Fightful that Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks were extremely pissed off, and one claimed that they were threatening to walk over the comments. Fightful Select but had heard prior that at least one of the Young Bucks had been in contact with talent outside of AEW indicating that many of the rumors heard about Punk and the frustration around him were true.
We’re told The Elite were scheduled for the scrum, but an adjustment was made. Around then, security went around he scrum area in a hurry. We haven’t learned if that was related to this situation, but all of this information filtered in at the same time.
We’re obviously cognizant of a work in this type of situation, but talent that were contacted were under the impression the situation was that of a real one. One way or another, we’ll work to learn details and try to confirm. The heat between Punk and Cabana, as well as Punk towards Hangman Page have long been real.
Regardless of the situation, Fightful Select has already heard of several talent that are very upset with his comments. We will also work to gain some stances from those who side with him on the matters.
Tony Khan was at the AEW media scrum throughout the entirety of this situation.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
People would be upset that i thought AEW did a way better job than NXT Worlds Collide honestly man it started with a a great opener with the North American title match then things ended up getting less intresting maybe because the woman’s match wasn’t that good and then the NXT title match was decent my opinion that Bate should of won and giving Born a chance to go to the main roster also The UK got buried no wins whatsoever that’s another L for burying the UK brand.
Background Pony #E511
DAMN Punk vs MJF Chapter II is upon us Ladies & Gentlemen! ;)
#PUNKvsMJF #AEWAllOut #AllOut
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
What is happening to punk he is causing damage to AEW if i was Tony i would suspend him or take the belt off him and put up for the next event after his return Punk has become like a Chris Brown of Trapt type of person
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
According to Sean Ross Sapp, during the backstage fight, Nick Jackson got rocked/knocked out, Ace Steel bite Kenny and there was a chair thrown.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I take the Hangman promo looking back at it as him trying to set the stage for an eventual Punk heel turn. He probably knew Punk was turning heel soon, which is why he did what he did. Heck, Kingston said similar things during his feud with Punk by calling him “Two-faced”. However, I think the difference between Kingston and Hangman’s promo is that when Hangman got real, he got too real, and it hit too close to home for Punk. I don’t think Hangman told Punk beforehand what he was gonna say, so when he alluded to the Cabana stuff, Punk got mad because he felt it wasn’t what the story they were telling was about or that it wasn’t going to draw money. I don’t think Hangman had bad intentions, but I also think he probably should’ve went to Punk to tell him what he was about to say. Even still, I don’t think Punk has handled this situation maturely at all.
If Sean Ross Sapp is telling the truth and Punk’s friend Ace Steel bit Kenny Omega, he needs to probably be let go.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
If this turns out to be one massive work, then this is the worst, stupidest storyline of 2022 and the worst storyline in AEW history, even more so than The Nightmare Collective.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
A bit of a shame nobody is talking about All Out the Pay Per View, because I actually thought it was pretty good. Not as good as Clash At The Castle, but I thought All Out was a solid B.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide