Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
WWE is gonna apparently have new sets of commentary teams. On Smackdown, it’s gonna be Michael Cole and Wade Barrett. On Raw, it’s gonna be Corey Graves and Kevin Patrick. And on NXT, it’s gonna be Vic Joseph and Booker T. That means Triple H is doing away with three man commentary booths.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
According to Meltzer, Sammy did not punch Andrade. Andrade punched him a couple of times and Sammy did not fight back. That’s why he wasn’t sent home.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
WWE is revamping its commentary teams.
Kevin Patrick and Corey Graves will call Raw. Byron Saxton will transition to backstage interviewer.
Michael Cole and Wade Barrett will call SmackDown.
Vic Joseph and Booker T will call NXT.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I learned that Daniel Cormier signed a contract with WWE and I am not impressed with the idea of DC vs. Brock Lesnar happening in pro wrestling. Is Brock still with WWE? Whatever DC wants to venture over this industry seems OK to me as long as Triple H treat him well.
He used to wish to become a pro wrestler before but failed.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
Honestly really hyped about Extreme Rules tonight. Really looking forward to the Good Old Faison Donnybrook match with The Brawling Brutes and Imperium, and the fight pit match with Rollins and Riddle. And hoping we get the white rabbit reveal. Should be a great show.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Just finished Bianca and Bayley. Really good show so far. I could watch The Brawling Brutes and Imperium fight all day. Surprised Bayley didn’t beat Bianca. Thought the reason they did the ladder stipulation so that Bianca can lose the belt without being pinned.
Background Pony #E511
As expected Bray Wyatt made his Return at Extreme Rules last Night, a very nicely Done Resurface!
Hopefully the Man gets treated rightfully this Time unlike in the Regime under an Old Senile Piece of Garbage who was cutting Windham’s Legs under him all the Time. :o
#BrayWyatt #LetHimIn #WhiteRabbit #Windham #FuckVince
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Best to worst in Extreme Rules
Best Bray Wyatt returns The Brawling Burtal vs The Imperium PIT FIGHT and Ladder match
Worst Smackdown Woman’s title match Drew vs Kross and no World title match once again Roman is letting me down
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide