Wrestling thread

Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
This week from wrestling
Nakamura will be facing Muta
Slapnuts is all elite
RAW Halloween suffered bad ratings also the show was pretty mid
NXT had an injury turned out to be Truth wish him a speedy recovery
Finally Vince McMahon will not be coming back to WWE good stay retired
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
This week from wrestling
Nakamura will be facing Muta
Slapnuts is all elite
RAW Halloween suffered bad ratings also the show was pretty mid
NXT had an injury turned out to be Truth wish him a speedy recovery
Finally Vince McMahon will not be coming back to WWE good stay retired
I thought Raw was better than Dynamite this week. That Shibata reveal was cool and I really liked that triple threat match (Not to mention those two vignettes involving The Elite and House of Black, which were awesome), but Dynamite on the whole felt very scatterbrained to me. Almost like Russo 1999 vibes. Not Russo 2000 vibes because the show was still decent, but a lot of it felt very thrown to the wall. The show is not the same when MJF isn’t on it.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
People were saying how the Jade Cargill segment was like all time bad, but it was like what? Less than 5 minutes? It wasn’t great, but it wasn’t long either. The thing I find awful is how the women still get less than 10 minutes of TV time every week. That’s so weird.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Shibata Vs Cassidy was a lot of fun. And to top it off, Tyson on commentary actually added to it rather than detracted it. I was really impressed when he called the STO by its name.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
It’s a shame Logan Paul suffered a ton of injuries coming out of that match with Roman, because I thought they had an awesome match. Logan Paul may be the greatest wrestling celebrity of all time. He is just so gifted in his athleticism.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I’m starting to speculate Anderson Silva was paid to lose to Jake Paul last week so that he can promote a bragging rights alongside his brother to Roman about his accomplishmemt. Nate Diaz better be thinking smart here to not sell out to him, he’s gonna lose alot of his fans if he fought and lose to him.
Again, both these kids sadly are making names for themselves in Combat Sports and Sports Entertainment for the sake of fame and money.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
@Khamzat Chimaev
The thing is, it’s working. Logan Paul is amazing as a wrestler. If Jake Paul ever decides to become a wrestler as well, and he’s even half as good as his brother is, they’ll be made men.
Posted Report
Background Pony #54EB
Can’t wait to see BRYAN DANIELSON vs KATSUYORI SHIBATA when it takes place yay! :D
#DANIELSONvsSHIBATA #AmericanDragonVsTheWrestler #AEWxNJPW
FTR going into Wrestle Kingdom 17 as the IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Champions is definetly Cool no question! :)
#FTR #TopGuys
Posted Report
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
I see Braun Strowman upset a few guys on Twitter over his comment he posted. giants and monsters > flippy flipper bag your grocery’s at Kroger funny Braun i saw your match on the highlights and it was terrible maybe the worst match at Crown Jewel 2nd perhaps next to Brock vs Bobby Lashley and OC vs Judgment Day.
Posted Report
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
And the PPV was good for some matches it started a bad opener rushed then the Woman’s Tag Team match i skipped Drew vs Kross was very good OC vs Judgment Day was disappointing Usos vs Brawling Brutes was fun Bayley vs Belair was excellent except for the ending didn’t care about Braun vs Bomos just a boring big man match Roman vs Paul was great best match for the guy i dislike yes i still dislike Logan Paul for his past moments on YouTube still kicked ass unfortunately got injured from his move. good show 6/10 next up Full Gear and Survivor Series War Games
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I see Braun Strowman upset a few guys on Twitter over his comment he posted. giants and monsters > flippy flipper bag your grocery’s at Kroger funny Braun i saw your match on the highlights and it was terrible maybe the worst match at Crown Jewel 2nd perhaps next to Brock vs Bobby Lashley and OC vs Judgment Day.
I thought Braun and Omos was good for what it was. Probably Omo’s best match.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Now that the 24/7 title is seemingly done as a belt, I still maintain it should’ve been booked like the Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship. Also, don’t let people fool you. The 24/7 title was once one of the most over things in all of WWE. The Drake Maverick wedding as well as Santa Claus winning the belt were legitimate fun moments, and what the belt should’ve been. At its peak, it was more over than Damage Control has been, regardless of how talented Bayley, Io, and Dakota are.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I think it’s obvious the biggest difference between the Vince regime and the Hunter regime has been how they view Theory. Theory obviously was viewed as the future of the company by Vince. Triple H just sees him as a good hand.
I don’t know if I would’ve done what Triple H did, as it made Theory look like a loser cashing the briefcase for a midcard title and losing, but I also don’t know if he is truly the future of WWE. It’s clear now that Triple H doesn’t think he is, because otherwise he wouldn’t have done that. Personally, I would’ve had him cash the briefcase on Bron Breakker and win the NXT title. I think that would’ve been the right move.
Background Pony #54EB
Apparently something “Eventful” is happening on tonights AEW Dynamite Show.
If it’s the EVPs being back on TV whatever, if it’s something like Mercedes Varnado making her AEW Debut(what would fit because Dynamite is in Boston this Evening) that would be really getting People talking certainly…
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide