Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I’m not normally one to criticize booking decisions until it actually plays out, but man. I don’t know how anyone in their right mind would make Tyrus the NWA World Heavyweight Champion.
Maybe it will be better than it sounds. Who knows? But on paper, this might be the worst heavyweight championship run since Jinder Mahal.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
15 hours later and my mind is still boggled by Tyrus winning the NWA World Heavyweight Championship. Like, how on earth is that supposed to excite anyone? Not only is Tyrus not a great wrestler, but he also has those sexual harassment allegations made against him. Dumb. Just totally dumb.
Posted Report
Background Pony #54EB
Hopefully CM Punk Chants are happening against the High School Acting EVPs tonight & of course especially on Dynamite this coming Wednesday held from Good ol Chicago… ;)
#CMPunk #ChantForPunk #AEW #AEWFullGear #FullGear
Posted Report
Background Pony #54EB
@Background Pony #54EB
Not gonna happen
Oh yes it will Mark my Words, those Wonderful Chants happened for 7+ Years on WWE Programming after Punk left, you don’t think the EVPs acting like High School Clique Children towards the Man(spreading Ridiculous Rumors etc.) get Haunted with CM Punk Chants for a long Time? 😆
It’s amazing how cold AEW feels right now. I’m sure the Pay Per View will be good, but man. It feels so flat.
Half Empty Arenas(eeyup saw the Pictures…) since CM Punk isn’t featured on the Shows, quite a Coincedence don’t you think?
Tony Khan better has in his Mind to bring Punk back if he truly cares being a Wrestling Promoter period!
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I mentioned how cold AEW feels, but it should be noted tonight’s Pay Per View grossed over $1 million. So, despite AEW not being as hot as it was around this time last year, it’s still making a ton of money.
Posted Report
Background Pony #54EB
@Background Pony #54EB
Hate to break it to you, but Punk is never coming back to AEW. The only chance of that happening is him apologizing, and he’s too much of an asshole to ever do that.
@Holofan4life
Oh well, you seem to be thinking quite Simple-minded here don’t ya?
How’s Punk the “Issue”, when the EVP’s started the Nonsense & made up Lies to the Media & certain Sources(cough Elite Fanboy Meltzer cough), yeah Punk may have not “professionaly” handled the Situation at the Scrum in your simplistic Eyes, but at the End of the Day he only was calling out the BS & settled Things straight.
If anyone should Apologize first it’s The Elite or whoever spread the Garbage against Punk, why is anyone acting like he instigated the entire Situation?
Very poor Judgment on many People outthere in all Honesty… 🙄
By the way, if CM Punk Chants do happen it’s not People being Dicks, it’s them using Common Sense to let the EVPs not get away scott-free from any Wrong doing on their Behave.
Why are you People acting like they are Innocent Angels in this Situation seriously, always boggled my Mind reading that Stuff. :o
#CMPunk #AEW
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I don’t know if I would’ve opened with Luchasaurus Vs Jungle Boy. And then follow that with The Elite’s return. That’s a one two punch in terms of crowd engagement. You run the risk of burning out the crowd.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I’ve admittedly been somewhat down on AEW as of late. It’s not been bad or anything, just feels kind of blah. I’ve felt it’s been blah since the ROH stuff has been prominently featured (Notwithstanding the Jericho Vs ROH feud, which I actually quite enjoy). However, I will call a spade a spade.
That was probably the best wrestling Pay Per View of 2022. That was fucking awesome.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Here’s what the Wrestle Kingdom card looks like so far
IWGP World Heavyweight Championship: Jay White (c) vs. Kazuchika Okada
IWGP United States Championship: Will Ospreay (c) vs. Kenny Omega
IWGP Tag Team Championship: FTR (c) vs. winners of the World Tag League
IWGP Women’s Championship: KAIRI (c) vs. Tam Nakano
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship: Taiji Ishimori (c) vs. Hiromu Takahashi vs. El Desperado vs. Master Wato
NJPW World Television Championship: Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Ren Narita
────────
Potential additions
NEVER Openweight Championship: Karl Anderson (c) vs. Hikuleo
NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Championship: House Of Torture (EVIL, SHO & Yujiro Takahashi) vs. ?
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship: United Empire (Francesco Akira & TJP) vs. winners of the Super Jr. Tag League
KOPW (currently held by Shingo Takagi)
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide