Wrestling thread

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
Michael Cole called Rhea Ripley “Dominik’s Witch girlfriend.”
It’s official, Rhea will become WWE’s own Tay Melo and Dominik will be WWE’s own Sammy Guevara. And his real life girlfriend will break up with her because of Rhea just like Pam did to Sam because of Tay, kayfabe or not.
Emphasis on KAYFABE OR NOT before y’all use the kayfabe excuse to justify Dominik cheating on his real life GF (as you can see on his Instagram) with Rhea.
Background Pony #54EB
2022 was definetly a pretty Eventful Year in Pro Wrestling XD
By the way, here are my Awards of 2022:
Pro Wrestler of the Year: Will Ospreay
Complete Package of the Year: MJF & CM Punk (Honorable Mentions: “Switchblade” Jay White & Sami Zayn)
Segments of the Year: CM Punk & MJF
PPV of the Year: AEW/NJPW Forbidden Door
Weekly Show of the Year: AEW Dynamite
Booker of the Year: STARDOM’s Booker (Tony Khan gets Second Place only because of certain Off-Steps obviously, but the PPVs were still mostly pretty Enjoyable though!)
Womens Wrestler of the Year: Giulia, Syuri or Utami Hayashita (Honorable Mentions: Jamie Hayter, Tam Nakano, KAIRI & Mayu Iwatani)
Tag Team of the Year: FTR (Honorable Mention: The Briscoes)
Breakout Wrestler of the Year: Nick Wayne or HOOK
Breakout Tag Team of the Year: Aussie Open
Tag Team Match of the Year: All 3 FTR vs Briscoes Matches (Honorable Mentions: FTR vs Aussie Open & FTR vs Young Bucks)
Match of the Year: Will Ospreay vs ? (Holy Damn! I don’t know man, he had beyond Incredible Matches this Year. Ospreay vs Okada, Ospreay vs Naito, Ospreay vs Cassidy, Ospreay vs Takagi, Ospreay vs Dax, Ospreay vs pretty much Everybody in Big Bouts were damn Fun to watch mhm!)
2023 should be a really Eventful Year aswell right? 😃
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I think he was joking, but The Great Muta wondering during his press conference if Shinsuke Nakamura was queer after having a pretty good match with him kinda took me out of the moment for me. It felt kinda gross and homophobic.
Posted Report
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
After seeing Dominik’s promo, I’m calling it now, his real life gf (as seen on his Instagram) will break up with him and Rhea Ripley will become WWE’s own Tay Melo.
And no amount of kayfabe crying will make me not call it, sick and tired of that excuse.
Whoever writes this storyline needs to stop making Dominik and Rhea a couple, we don’t want him to be the next Sammy Guevara and we don’t want her to be the next Tay Melo and we don’t want Dom’s real life GF to be the next Pam Nizio.
Sorry if I brought that up.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Really wasn’t a fan of Sasha Banks’ NJPW debut. The crowd barely reacted, she botched the move, and the promo felt awkward.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Omega and Osprey stole the show. Fantastic match. There was a lot of matches I wished got more time, but at least the top 2 matches delivered.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I wanted to give out some awards for wrestling in 2022. This is just my opinion, so take it with a grain of salt.
Wrestler of the year: Jon Moxley
I feel Moxley is the wrestler of the year because he really helped AEW in a time of turmoil
Worst wrestler of the year: Ronda Rousey
There were worst wrestlers than her, but she in my opinion was pushed the hardest and was easily the most underwhelming.
Best PPV of the year: Forbidden Door
Worst PPV of the year: Royal Rumble 2022
Best tag team of the year: FTR
Best match of the year: FTR Vs The Briscoes from Final Battle
Shoutout to Gunther Vs Sheamus as well, best WWE match of 2022. Also, I’d probably put the first two FTR Vs Briscoes matches in my top 10 wrestling matches of 2022 as well, maybe even top 5.
Worst match of the year: Men’s Royal Rumble Match
Ronda and Shotzi from Survivor Series was bad as well, but the Men’s Royal Rumble was boring and had predictable booking.
Best on promos: MJF
Most unnecessary moment that shouldn’t have happened: Ric Flair wrestling again.
Best promotion: AEW
Worst promotion: NWA
Best gimmick: Sami Zayn, Honorary Uce
Worst gimmick: Scrypts
Best storyline of 2022: The Bloodline
Worst storyline of 2022: Tyrus, NWA Champion
Best moment of 2022: Vince McMahon leaving and Triple H taking over booking.
Worst moment of 2022: CM Punk embarrassing an entire company.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
Wrestler of the year Seth Rollins he has been the best in 2022 facing Roman to Cody Rhodes
Worst Wrestler of the year have to say Dominik Mysterio and for Woman’s Alexa Bliss my opinion it’s not been a great year for her and a honorable mention to Ronda Boring.
Tag Team FTR then Creed Brothers in NXT
Worst Tag Team Rodriguez and Aliyah poor booking on Rodriguez and Aliyah didn’t do much as champion when her partner did the Wrestling she was standing watching
Champion of the year Roman Reigns he has been very strong world champion
Worst Champion Ronda no questions
Show of the year AEW and Smackdown tired
Worst show of the year Impact Wrestling
PPV of the year Forbidden Door then Clash of the Castle from WWE returning to the United Kingdom
Worst PPV NXT Stand And Deliver
Best gimmick Sami Zane then MJF as the heel
Worst Ezekiel then Veer
Best stable Bloodline then BPC from AEW
Worst whatever Jericho was called
Best return Cody Rhodes then Bray Wyatt
Worst return Hit Row thanks
Best moment McMahon’s farewell and the rise of Triple H
Worst moment AEW backstage drama with CM Punk and Jeff Hardy’s arrest poor guy had a bad year in WWE the booking from the Smackdown’s woman’s division when Ronda was champion
Promo of the year MJF
Worst promo of the year from Marina
Shafir
Match of the year Sheamus vs Gunther Clash at the Castle
Worst match of the year Charlotte vs Ronda at Wrestlemaina 38
Disappointment of the year Roman vs Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemaina 38
Fail of the year Top Dolla’s dive botch
Finally shocking moment definitely McMahon’s allegations coming to get him
Background Pony #54EB
Wrestle Kingdom 17 was a pretty Enjoyable Show overall!
Francesco Akira & TJP vs Lio Rush & YOH was Good, KAIRI vs Tam Nakano was Short but Enjoyable, the Mercedes Mone’/Varnado Debut was Fine(I know it wasn’t Blow away Amazing like some People say, but that means her possible AEW Debut in LA on January 11th can only be better mhm!), FTR vs Hirooki Goto & Yoshi-Hashi was a really Good Tag Team Match(as expected FTR dropped the IWGP Heavyweight Tag Titles here, would’ve loved seeing FTR vs Aussie Open II…), Zack Sabre Jr vs Ren Narita was really Fine, Tama Tonga vs Karl Anderson was Fine, Keiji Muto, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Shota Umino vs Tetsuya Naito, SANADA & BUSHI was a Fine Six Man Tag Match(didn’t expect Umino getting the winning Fall honestly, I thought SANADA would beat his Teacher here), Taiji Ishimori vs Hiromu Takahashi vs El Desperado vs Master Wato was Enjoyable, Will Ospreay vs Kenny Omega was a f#cking Fantastic Battle what a Bout damn(Omega won for some or even many People certainly Surprisingly the IWGP US Heavyweight Championship Belt, hmm does that mean we get Omega vs Ospreay II at Forbidden Door this Year?!) & “Switchblade” Jay White vs Kazuchika Okada was pretty Good!(it was so laughably obvious that Jay wasn’t going to Win here man, took understandable some of the Excitement, Interest & Care away of this Match) :D
#njpw #njwk17 #wk17 #KingOfSports
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I think Saraya announcing Toni Storm as her partner is a bait and switch. The way it was presented, it appears we’re setting up for a Shida heel turn where she attacks Toni before the match. This in turn leads to the AEW debut of a certain female boss.
Posted Report
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
WWE’s Money in the Bank PPV is going to be held in London, UK this year at the O2 Arena
IIRC this is the first time one of the “major” PPV’s has been held outside of the US/Canada since SummerSlam in 92
Posted Report
Background Pony #54EB
LOL! That Announcement of Toni Storm being the Partner of Saraya is the Definition of f#cking with People XD
It’s obvious there’s two likely Scenarios that take place next week in LA.
  1. Hikaru Shida attacks Toni Storm backstage or before the Match happens in Toni’s Entrance & then Mercedes Mone’/Varnado comes out as Saraya’s Partner
  2. Hikaru Shida comes out & announces it’s going to be a 3 Way Tag Team Match with Mercedes being Shida’s Partner
It’s clear at this Point that Mercedes Varnado is going to be in AEW haha! 😎
#MercedesVarnado #MercedesMone #AEW
Posted Report

Est. 2012
@QuasarNova
NO NO NO NO NO NO
If he comes back, WWE will go back to being hated by everyone to the point where it will go out of business. It was doing so well without him, saving themselves from hate and potential bankruptcy, and now he’s coming back to ruin things for everyone.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
If it’s true Vince wants to come back under the guise it’s solely to sell the company, is this not a massive “Fuck you” to Triple H or what?
Posted Report
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Uggh, I’d rather see Dixie Carter end up as part of WWE’s leadership if it meant Vince would NEVER return to not just the WWE, but pro wrestling as a whole.
And yes, I’m very much aware of how bad TNA got during her time running that company.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide