Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
It’s funny how on a 5 star scale, Meltzer gave Ospreay and Omega 6.25. Don’t get me wrong, it was a phenomenal match, and it definitely does deserve 5 stars, but ranking a match 6.25 out of 5 is really silly. I get Dave thinks the match is better than Omega and Okada which he famously gave 6 so he feels the need to give this match a higher ranking, but I think he probably should’ve withheld ranking matches greater than 5 outside of that Okada Omega series. It’s getting really ridiculous.
Gotta say, though, I can’t wait for the first match to ever be ranked 10 out of 5.
Posted Report
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Nodqfan
Wow, not even the returns are enough for everyone to start liking WWE again. And it will never happen now that Vince returns, sweeping away the allegations and thus WWE will go back to being hated by everyone to the point of potential bankruptcy.
Posted Report
Background Pony #5111
Is Mercedes Varnado/Mone going to appear on Dynamite in LA this Wednesday?
In my Opinion it´s a 85% Chance that is going to be the Case! :D
#MercedesVarnado #MercedesMone #AEW
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
If you somehow think Dominik Mysterio sucks when he’s delivering amazing lines like “Now I truly know how Martha Stewart feels”, you’re crazy. He is such an amazing heel.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
This is just a rumor, so take it for what its worth, but there’s a lot of speculation that WWE is being sold to Saudi Arabia.
And that news of the deal may be imminent.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide