Wrestling thread

Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Hollowfox the Stallion  
And now I feel nothing but spite towards Vince McMahon and ANYBODY who pops for that decision.

I was considering buying a copy of the Evolution PPV dvd, but now I decided to say no to buying/accepting more WWE products; I wouldn’t even consider that companies’ products worthy of being stolen.
Background Pony #3A6D
How big would it be if AEW signed CM Punk?

It would be so Big that “Out of Touch” Vince would get a literal Heart Attack if CM Punk is being seen on TNT…. ;)

#AEW #AllEliteWrestling #SupportTheCompetition #CMPunkInAEW? #BestInTheWorld #sXe #VoiceOfTheVoiceless #SecondCitySaint #KingOfTheIndies #Pipebomb #sXeMessiah #OneNationUnderPunk
Background Pony #3A6D
@Hollowfox the Stallion
And now I feel nothing but spite towards Vince McMahon and ANYBODY who pops for that decision.
I was considering buying a copy of the Evolution PPV dvd, but now I decided to say no to buying/accepting more WWE products; I wouldn’t even consider that companies’ products worthy of being stolen.

Good & Wise Decision! Vince’s Out of Touch & Old Senile Mentality is just Poisoning to the Pro Wrestling Industry period. I hope you root for AEW to succeed aswell & that they can be a True Alternative, if not being a Phenomenal Competitor that truely could lit a massive Fire under Vince’s Rusty Ass! :o

#RetireVince #GoAwayKevinDunn #CancelWWENetwork #SaveUsAEW

@Broken Adam
Frankly the people talking about TV ratings confuse me. My TV antenna stopped working years ago, and I’ve never missed it.

Ratings obviously do still matter, seeing how Vinnie made a Wildcard Rule out of pure Desperation XD

By the way, Fox said if SmackDown can’t get 3 Million Viewers weekly when their Deal starts in October, that entire Deal is Over. Good luck with that Vince LOL! :D

#PunkWasRight
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Ashley Massaro’s affidavit when she sued WWE includes her being encouraged by Vince McMahon not to report that she was drugged and raped by US military staff while on tour in Kuwait.
Background Pony #58B8
What was Vince thinking when he booked MITB on the same night as the last episode of Game of Thrones?
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
What was Vince thinking when he booked MITB on the same night as the last episode of Game of Thrones?
As bad as WWE is, it’s surprisingly still not as bad as Game of Thrones season 8. You can quote me on that.

Hey, it may have wobbled a bit in the execution, but it stuck the landing.

…by which I mean all the characters I liked got happy endings, and all the ones I didn’t got kicked in the crotch.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Broken Adam  
It’s for times where WiFi is down OR something isn’t available for download or streaming, Mucoso :)

Also, any WWE products are unworthy of stealing, out of further feelings of spite.

Hoping WWE attendance and buy-rates drop further, or something leads Vince to move 100% XFL and he NEVER has say in WWE again.

They only way I’d feel less spite over the end of the Mens’ MITB match would be if said winner is booked to fail at winning a title.
Background Pony #58B8
Vince decided AT THE LAST MINUTE that Lesnar was gonna win the MITB.

It’s shit like this that make people excited for AEW.
Background Pony #3A6D
@Philweasel  
[bq=”Philweasel”] @Background Pony #6DE2
Ratings obviously do still matter, seeing how Vinnie made a Wildcard Rule out of pure Desperation XD
Only because Vince is old, and likely considers DVD’s ‘new fangled technology’.
“I’m a Genius!” - Vince “Out of Touch” McMahon
LMAO no wonder the Morale is on a All Time Low! :D
#SaveUsAEW #RetireVince #GoAwayKevinDunn #PunkWasRight
@Broken Adam
It’s for times where WiFi is down OR something isn’t available for download or streaming, Mucoso :)
Also, any WWE products are unworthy of stealing, out of further feelings of spite.
Hoping WWE attendance and buy-rates drop further, or something leads Vince to move 100% XFL and he NEVER has say in WWE again.
They only way I’d feel less spite over the end of the Mens’ MITB match would be if said winner is booked to fail at winning a title.
Vince decided AT THE LAST MINUTE that Lesnar was gonna win the MITB.
It’s shit like this that make people excited for AEW.
Laughs Haha exactly! AEW is being given Fantastic Advertisement because of idiotic & laughable Writing/Booking Decisions by the Old Senile Man XD
But hey atleast they got another Meaningless/Irrelevant Title in the 24/7 Joke/Comedy Thing right? Right? ;)
Oh I so Hope that Punk joins AEW & makes a Magical Statement of what Vince & his Corporate Goons have screwed up for so Long. :o
#AEW #AllEliteWrestling #CMPunkInAEW?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide