Wrestling thread

Background Pony #C2A2
For Main Roster Standards Survivor Series was a Decent/Fine Show overall.

Adam Cole(Bay Bay!) vs Pete Dunne was MOTN in my Opinion, man Cole is on a Run, has to be Wrestler of 2019(in WWE, because Ospreay in NJPW has been just Insane)!

Seeing WALTER getting eliminated in just a few Minutes was complete Bullshit, typical Main Roster Booking at its Finest… sighs in Disgust

Keith Lee is such a Amazing Pro Wrestler, he blows Boreman Drains out of the Water in the Ring, but of course Roman wins LOL(get ready Folks, The Fiend is about to get Buried at WM 36), regardless Lee had an Awesome Showing period!

Strong vs Styles vs Nakamura was Fine for what it was, but People imagined certainly more of It, well in NXT, NJPW, AEW or PWG you would’ve gotten a Barnburner no question.

The Womens Triple Threat Main Event was Meh or even quite Boring to be honest, CM Punk was right about the Agenda Stuff, stop shoving it down Peoples Throats & just let the Women out there performing on a enjoyable Level! :o

I loved the CM Punk Chants of course throughout the Show heh! ;)

#KeepChantingForPunk
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
I wish there was a healthy way to call out Maria Kanellis for starting this Rusev-Lashley-Lana storyline.

Why people blame Lana and not Kanellis? She summoned Rusev to be the “father” of her unborn child (atm, idk if it was born now) to the point where Lana assumed that he “cheated” on her.

If she wouldn’t hate her husband Mike, Lana and Rusev would still be together.

And don’t you dare use the “storyline” excuse, John Cena got divorced after his loss to Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) at Wrestlemania 28. And so is Rusev before Survival Series.
Background Pony #C2A2
Raw was at Best Average this week, the CM Punk Chants were easily the outstanding Highlight of the Show, oh & seeing Asuka atleast getting some Revenge on Charlotte!

Aleister Black vs Buddy Murphy if given Time could be really Nice no doubt!

Mysterio winning the US Title was purely being done because of AEW, the “AEW Effect” always taken Place.

Clownlins is not officially Heel yet I think, but it’s definetly building to It. :o

#KeepChantingForPunk
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Raw was at Best Average this week, the CM Punk Chants were easily the outstanding Highlight of the Show, oh & seeing Asuka atleast getting some Revenge on Charlotte!
Aleister Black vs Buddy Murphy if given Time could be really Nice no doubt!
Mysterio winning the US Title was purely being done because of AEW, the “AEW Effect” always taken Place.
Clownlins is not officially Heel yet I think, but it’s definetly building to It. :o
#KeepChantingForPunk

Mysterio won the title because of AEW? What the fuck are you smoking? No offense, but that’s so fucking stupid.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Ardashir
THINGS are Oriental. PEOPLE are Asian.

To be fair, that’s a stupid word too. The entire middle east, Russians and Indians are ‘asian’.

Maybe have a bit of cultural awareness, and coin that someone with the last name of Sakura might be Japanese. And perhaps dispense with the meaningless, overbroad and insulting categorizations, that insist the inhabitants of a landmass 44,579,000 km squared could possibly be lumped together as a single entity.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide