Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
This match is exactly out of DDT, and I have a feeling if some wrestlers tried to have a similar match in WWE people would be more critical.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
Why got my Comment deleted about the Asuka Topic? Who is petty on here to Report me just out of spite? :(

Your comment was deleted because you were insulting others.

If you want to appeal that, use one of the support forums which are listed on the Contact page, which is linked at the bottom of every page.

If you want to avoid it in the future, stop insulting others.
Nodqfan

I didn’t like the ref bump was that really necessary for Candice to interfere? Like they couldn’t have her just blatantly do so since the ref was only there to count the pin or get the verbal give up from Gargano or Ciampa.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Edge did an interview on the After The Bell podcast. Here’s what he said.

• Edge says all you can do in times like this is try and remember the positives so you don’t fall down a mental rabbit hole.

• Apparently they had a completley different plan for the match but the timing of when they filmed it made them change just a few hours ahead of time. Says the match was effectively a 40 minute audible.

• Edge says he is proud that even though he and Randy didn’t say a word to eachother they were able to pull it off.

• To Edge it wasn’t a Last Man Standing “Match”, it was a Last Man Standing “Fight” in the sense the story was dirty, ugly, personal, like it should take place in the bowels of a boiler room.

• Some of Edge’s ideas involved using drones and going on rooftops, because they intially thought they were going to be filming in sunlight (hence the last minute changes mentioned earlier).

• They weren’t even trying to go 40+ minutes, they just kept going and going and it happened to be that long.

• Edge: “I’ve heard there’s feedback that it was too long, this and that, all of the feedback I’ve gotten personally to myself or to my social media feeds has been all positive.”

• “When I have Bret Hart call me and tell me he loved it because it looked like a fight, well I don’t care what anybody else says from that point on, because his opinion to me has more weight than absolutely everyone anywhere.”

• Feels that there are too many people who just solely try to find the negatives out of everything, and especially during a time like a pandemic just try and enjoy things more.

• Edge loved the Boneyard match. The cinematics of it, and everything. Gives props to the people who have done these types of matches in the past.

• Edge hasn’t seen Cena/Bray yet if anyone is curious.

• On what he wants to do next, he just wants to tell stories and to sell. “I wanna show that selling can sell.” The tiny little things like reaching for the tailgate of a truck and only just reaching it with your fingertips.

• He wants to spend the next period of time just teaching people things and helping out the younger talent.

• Christian was instrumental in helping Edge make it mentally after his retirement.

• One time many years ago Corey was an extra on a WWE show, he bumped into Edge, they started talking about working out and Edge joked that he stopped working out and they gave him the world title.

• On who he’d love to work with: Ciampa, Gargano, Cole, Velveteen Dream (mentions Dream’s character and how he could play off that), Keith Lee (Says that there hasn’t been one single person he’s gone again that properly shows off how he should be shown, the closest was Brock at the Rumble), Tyler Bate, WALTER, Shane Thorne, Roderick Strong, O’Reilly, Fish, Roman Reigns (says this match 100% HAS to happen some day, the taster at the rumble felt great. The way he and Roman felt at the Rumble was similar to how he felt with Angle, Randy, Undertaker, Jeff Hardy), Baron Corbin (Says Corbin truly understands this industry, and he doesn’t care about being cool he wants every percent of the audience to hate him, Edge always wanted to be like that), Aleister Black, AJ Styles, Seth Rollins (mentions their history), Drew McIntyre. Says there are a huge amount of names he knows is forgetting.
Background Pony #EA5D
Deletion reason: Rule #6: Unrelated to the topic- don't complain about moderation in threads
Background Pony #EA5D
Io Shirai getting Fed to The Android unfortunately at somepoint is absolutely Pathetic, if Io really leaves that’s a Understandable Thing of her to do So. :o

#IoShiraiDeservesBetter #GeniusOfTheSky
Background Pony #EA5D
Deletion reason: Rule #6/0 - keep your comments on topic for the thread, gloating over someone's death.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I was discussing with my mom who my favorite characters in WWE right now are, and if I had to pick, it would probably be The Fiend, Asuka, and Seth Rollins. I’m a big fan of Seth Rollins’ gimmick of basically thinking he’s Jesus Christ.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Holofan4life  
I would quickly grow frustrated with her in real life (she’s an insufferable bitch in Ultimate Fighter), but in small doses she’s an astonishing ray of genuine emotion and intensity in a very fake world.

I consider myself fairly good at working out the difference between a shoot and a work, and I have to admit Ronda leaves me guessing constantly. And that’s why she’s great.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide