Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Apparently YOSHI-HASHI suffered a knee injury that is so severe it may mark the end of his career. His wrestling career may be over.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I gotta say, I really liked the segment between Heath and Drew. It didn’t necessarily made me want to see Dolph Vs Drew for the title, but it made me want to see Heath Slater Vs Drew McIntyre for the title.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
The United States Championship has been redesigned. Here’s what it looks like.

full

I actually kinda like it. It reminds me of the WCW United States Championship.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Just when I thought I had seen it all, Fenix busts out a springboard Canadian destroyer over the top rope onto other wrestlers. Holy fucking shit.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
So far RAW are still losing while AEW and NXT put up another great week will Smackdown do the same or will it be like RAW sucking
Background Pony #710E
I haven’t watched the Abysmal Main Roster for Months, just listened to JDfromNY206’s Review of CrapDown, damn did he Rip the Show apart! Saying that this weeks CrapDown was The Worst of the FOX Era speaks Volumes knowing 99% of the Shows have been in Fact absolutely Terrible XD :D

#WWEMainRosterProductSucks #VinceIsTheProblem #FireBrucePrichard #PunkWasRight
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide