Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
In two days, EVIL beat Okada to win the NJ Cup, and the very next day he beat Naito for the IWGP HW and IC titles. That’s fucking crazy.

Everything is evil
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
With Evil winning the IWGP Heavyweight Championship and the Intercontinental Championship, he is the first man in NJPW history to hold three championships at the same time.

He holds the NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Championships, the Intercontinental Championship, and the NJPW Heavyweight Championship.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Over the last six weeks, Asuka main-evented RAW four times. That includes a great 28-minute match with Charlotte, a really good 23-minute match against Bayley last week, a fun mixed tag alongside Drew, and tonight’s terrific tag title match which went 20 minutes.

And yet you’ll still hear people say she’s being buried.
Background Pony #710E
AEW Fight For The Fallen tomorrow Night should be pretty Great!

The Elite vs Jurassic Express should be a really Fun Six Man Tag Team Match, Cody vs Sonny Kiss should be a Fine Match, FTR vs Lucha Bros will be a Amazing Tag Team Match(I can’t f#cking wait for It!) & Jon Moxley vs Brian Cage should be a very Nice Fight/Battle! :D

#AEWDynamite #FightForTheFallen #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Raw had its lowest number of viewers ever in the history of Monday Night Raw last night. 1.56 million viewers.

I actually thought Raw was not bad last night. It’s admittedly hard to get through what with there being no crowd, but I enjoyed more on the show than I hated. I especially liked the main event. But man. Lowest Raw of all time.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I have mixed feelings on Chris Jericho calling himself the demo god. On the one hand, it fits his delusional character. On the other hand, it reeks of WCW in the year 2000 where they would constantly blend real life stuff in the storylines and it just made the casual audience confused.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Reminder that Ivelisse is a noted trainer at Team Vision Dojo. That Dojo is owned by Chasyn Rance, a known pedophile.

The fact AEW is allowing Ivelisse to wrestle for them when you’re a company who says you don’t want problematic people is ridiculous.

Ivelisse also once said depression isn’t a mental illness.
Nodqfan

@Holofan4life

Wonder if he’ll try to sell it? I could see WWE, Impact, AEW, and ROH all being interested in buying whatever assets that the NWA has to offer. Or someone completely outside of Wrestling could buy it like ViacomCBS, Disney, or Discovery Networks and just use it as part of their programming lineup.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
I wouldn’t mind AEW taking NWA it’s something for NWA superstars to have great matches with AEW also a possibilty making a new Four Horseman stable
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide