Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
With the exception of maybe Triple H Vs Kevin Nash at TLC 2011, that ladder match may have been the worst ladder match I’ve ever seen.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Here’s the thing. They could still potentially salvage it. Kenny Omega in storyline designed the explosives, right? Well, they could do something on Dynamite where they say Omega purposefully made the final explosion weak to troll Moxley.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Anybody else concerned for Shane McMahon’s health? He got blown up just doing a promo. He was just talking, and he was out of breath. I’m legitimately worried he might die.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
The best part of Raw was the segment with R-Truth, and if your best segment is a two minute comedy segment that doesn’t further any storylines and is only designed to be amusing, there’s something wrong with your product.
Background Pony #29F9
Maki Itoh is a National Treasure period! ;)

#MakiItoh #ItohChan #SighMakiItohAEW #TheCutestInTheWorld

AEW Dynamite should be a Enjoyable Show, I really look forward how Eddie Kingston’s Promo will be(explaining in a Storyline Way the unfortunate Technical Botch at this past sundays Revolution Show) & it really should be Interesting how the Inner Circle War Council Segment will turn out! :)

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide