Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I thought Lashley Vs Drew was booked perfectly. Lashley was booked like a world destroyer, and McIntyre passed out instead of submitted. They literally couldn’t have booked the match any better than they did. Even though Drew lost, he looked like a badass in defeat.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Now that Lashley defeated Drew McIntyre, I think it’s a certainty we get Lashley Vs Lesnar. This will lead to Lesnar defeating Bobby and then Lesnar dropping the belt at WrestleMania to Drew McIntyre in front of fans.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I really liked the way they booked Omos in that match. He’s obviously limited because of his size, so WWE decided to book around his limitations. It reminded me of how Paul Heyman would book 911 in ECW.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I think overall Pat Mcafee still holds the record for best celebrity wrestling match, but I’d probably put Bad Bunny a close second. He really knows how to play to the crowd. So much better than I thought it was gonna be.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Overall, WrestleMania night 1 was really good. The only things I didn’t like were the women’s tag team gauntlet match and Miz and Morrison’s bunny entrance.

Also, Bad Bunny had the match of the night. How the fuck did that happen?
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
That Woman’s division tag team match was the worst I’ve seen with too many botches and Many Rose took a fall was funny what a pathetic match finally Braun vs Shane McMahon terrible Cage Match and history has been made Shane McMahon has his first bad Wrestlemania match in WWE history for the rest great Drew vs Bobby Cesaro vs Seth Sasha vs Belair yeah it was great can’t believe i said that after the hate on it Sasha holds the losing streak 6-0 finally Miz and Morrison vs Bunny and Priest not great but very entertaining New Day vs AJ Styles and his bodyguard was too predictable i know they will win it for AJ’s grandslam title in WWE just in his TNA days.

Day 1 6/10
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Time star the matches on day it’s a new thing from derpibooru

Bobby Lashley vs Drew McIntyre WWE Championship match 3.5 stars  
Tag Team woman’s turmoil 5- stars it was an abomination of a match  
Seth Rollins vs Cesaro 4.5 stars my favourite of the night  
AJ and Omos vs New Day RAW Tag Team title match 2.5 stars  
Braun Strowman vs Shane McMahon cage match 1 star 2nd worst match  
Bad Bunny and Priest vs Miz and Morrison 3 stars  
Sasha vs Belair Woman’s title main event 3.5 stars it would of been 4 stars but Micheal Cole ruined it in the end still great match one of Sasha’s best sadly she is 0-6 at Wrestlemania will she get her first win next year find out in 2022
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Overall, I’d give the show an 8.5 out of 10. Barring the gauntlet match, there was no bad matches on the card. I also really liked the main event. In my opinion, it was a better women’s main event than the one at WrestleMania 35.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide