Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I guess I should clarify my comments. I’m not calling bullshit on AEW’s backstage morale being high. I believe that 100%, as AEW seems to be a better company to work for than WWE. But Bruce Prichard as Vince McMahon 2.0? Come the fuck on. If anyone is Vince 2.0, it’s Nick Khan.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
A report has come out that a part time wrestler for WWE, said to be one of the greatest of all time, asked for their release and was granted it. The name of the wrestler is supposed to be revealed later today.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Another superstar wants released big shock Alexa Bliss it’s just a rumore she also put her account private she is getting a lot of hate poor Bliss leave her alone people she isn’t responsible for Bray’s release
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
If I had to put my money on who I think it is, I think it’s Ric Flair. I think he may want to do something with Andrade, like be his right hand man or something.
Background Pony #5471
@Background Pony #5471
That’s such bullshit

No it’s not Bullshit, it’s Factual Information about Bruce Prichard.

People like JDfromNY & Solomonster know these Facts too obviously. :o

@Background Pony #5471
Nothing says family environment like pizza cutters and light tubes

Giggles Well yeah of course! That is the Definition of creatively expressing yourself, no Handcuffs whatsoever & giving you all Types of different Flavors to enjoy! That’s why AEW = Family WWE = Company that sees you just as a Number :)

#AEW4Life
Background Pony #5471
I guess I should clarify my comments. I’m not calling bullshit on AEW’s backstage morale being high. I believe that 100%, as AEW seems to be a better company to work for than WWE. But Bruce Prichard as Vince McMahon 2.0? Come the fuck on. If anyone is Vince 2.0, it’s Nick Khan.

Nick Khan is completly Careless towards the Roster, Vince wouldn’t let Bray f#cking Wyatt go just like that.

I think Nick absolutely does not care in whatever which way about what type of Talents are being Cut, hey AEW definetly have a Smile on their Face right now.

Imagine CM Punk, Bryan Danielson, Windham Rotunda, Adam Cole(Bay Bay!) & maybe even Keith Lee all joining AEW, these are Crazy Times, a “Paradigm Shift” indeed Ladies & Gentlemen… ;)
Background Pony #5471
I hope Adam Cole ends up All Elite Wrestling or New Japan

Well when he joins AEW, he can automatically work in NJPW too(even more so with the Forbidden Door being kicked wide Open), so it’s a pretty easy Decision of where Adam Cole(Bay Bay!) ends up heh! ;)

@Background Pony #5471
JDFromNY fucking sucks

Definetly not, being Number 1 on YouTube everyweek when he does Live Coverage, the Reason for that is his “Brutal Honesty” & he doesn’t need to Clickbait unlike these other Garbage Channels outthere just saying.

JDfromNY206 is by far the One I listen to the Most with Solomonster being a close Second eeyup! :)

#OffTheScript
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide