Wrestling thread

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I remember when he came back to to the WWE fr the first time in year, everyone was hype and losin their shit over seeing him again.

Seeing him getting booed now hurts.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Mace and T-bar and Ali and Mansoor are all really good wrestlers, it’s just that they feel miscast. All four could be in either the United States or WWE Championship picture if booked properly. Maybe not Mansoor, but he definitely has talent and could one day get there. Ali, I don’t know why he isn’t challenging Lashley. He could easily be in the main event picture as a sort of Daniel Bryan underdog type of role.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I do not understand the booking of the women’s title. First we had Nikki lose to Charlotte last week and then Nikki cut a promo saying she knows she can beat her. Which would be a good storyline, except NIKKI IS THE FUCKING CHAMPION. And now, you have Nikki beat Charlotte in the rematch a couple weeks before Nikki defends the title against Charlotte in the triple threat match.

If Charlotte had the belt and Nikki was the challenger, then this storyline would make sense. But again, Nikki is the champion. Why is Nikki being booked in the Rey Mysterio role when she already beat Charlotte to win the belt? Also, why is Charlotte getting a shot at the title even though the champ beat her clean as a whistle? This storyline is so ass backwards.

On the bright side, I thought the match they had tonight was pretty good. It was the best thing on the entire show, which is honestly kinda sad.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
I don’t understand what you mean. Disney is often associated with quality. A lot of people love Disney. They wouldn’t consider it piss poor. When you monopolize something like how Starbucks monopolize coffee shops, that doesn’t mean it’s poor quality. Their success has to be attributed in some way due to it being good.
Background Pony #1052
I honestly think AEW should do these:  
1: Keep Dynamite on TNT.  
2: Have Rampage on TBS.  
3: Have Dark, Dark: Elevation and encores of Dynamite and Rampage air on TruTV.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I don’t know how I feel about Christian being Omega’s challenger at All Out. On the one hand, I think there’s still a ton of juice in the Hangman storyline to where it doesn’t need to be blown off at All Out. On the other hand, I don’t think anyone believes that Christian is winning the belt. It should be an excellent match, no doubt, but it feels more like a TV main event than a Pay Per View title match.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Bobby Eaton has passed away. One of the nicest guys in wrestling and arguably the greatest tag team wrestler of all time. He was his generation’s Cesaro in that he could have an incredible match with everyone and make everyone he works with look like a million bucks.
Background Pony #5471
Wow! Malakai Black’s AEW Debut Match was for sure the Definition of Savagery Domination! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AEWHomecoming #AllEliteWrestling #MalakaiBlack #HouseOfBlack
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
We have more WWE releases

TV TALENT

Asher Hale

Ari Sterling

Bobby Fish

Bronson Reed

Jake Atlas

Koana Reeves

Leon Ruff

Mercedes Martinez

Tyler Rust

PC TALENT

Giant Zanjeer

Stephon Smith

Zechariah Smith
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide