Wrestling thread

Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
I no words to say this Smackdown was just not good Seth Rollins promo loved Bloodline and Big E the rest and the homecoming was awful I’m sorry but i cannot take Becky and Bianca serious their storyline is awful i don’t see any build in the match and Extreme Rules is next week and still nothing where is the Extreme Usos vs Street Profit ladder match Roman vs Finn Extreme Rules match hell put Charlotte vs Bliss a Table match or Becky vs Belair in a submission match the PPV is called Extreme Rules we need no rules not normal matched it gets really boring fast if you we have none of those matches why not just change it to something else.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
It may be hot shot booking, but when we get New Day Vs The Bloodline and Roman Vs Big E Vs Lashley on the same show, I ain’t gonna complain. I think that’s fucking awesome.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I honestly thought that was the best Raw of 2021. The six man was awesome, the triple threat was a lot of fun, we got a title change, Orton AJ had a fun match, the segment between Charlotte and Alexa was better than I thought it was gonna be, and Shayna, Humberto, Hardy, and Garza all look like they’re being pushed.

I’d still only give the show a 6.5 out of 10, because it was by no means a fantastic show, but I thought this week’s episode was way better. Without the six man tag and the triple threat, which ate up 1/3rd of the show, the episode would probably have been a 4.5 out of 10.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I thought NXT tonight was pretty good. The only thing I wasn’t a fan of was Joe Gacy’s promo. It felt like Vince’s attempt at bashing liberals.
Background Pony #0D07
AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam tonight!

Oh fuck this should be a damn Fun & Wonderful Ride of a Event, LET’S F#CKING GO YEAH! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWGrandSlam #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #0D07
AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam was truly a Fun Wrestling Show to watch!

Kenny Omega vs Bryan Danielson was absolutely one of the Greatest TV Matches I’ve ever seen & possibly in the Conversation being the Best Opening Match in Modern Wrestling History! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AEWGrandSlam #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #OMEGAvsBRYAN
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I’m not gonna lie, 1.2 million is a kinda disappointing number for AEW Grand Slam. I was expecting more. Not that that’s a bad number or anything, it’s just I thought it was gonna be their most watched show. Instead, it was their third most watched show, which is still good but slightly below my expectations.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Damn what a episode of Darkside Of The Ring on Kanyon him coming out as a gay wrestler was really sad and all the secrets he hiddening that’s why he came as Mortis then going back to Kanyon and then his mental health kicked in again my god it was too upsetting seeing him going thought trouble for being gay I’m glad to see years later we are respecting the LGBT community people have the right to be what they are you had cartoon characters who ended up gay Robin Tim Drake, Princess Bubblegum, Korra, Lyra Heartstrings, Luz to real life people like David Bowie, Freddie Mercury, Lil Nas X, Rob Halford, Ben Whishaw, Kristen Stewart.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
As a kid watching Undertaker destroying Kanyon i enjoyed it and now in my old age i felt sorry for him all the shit they took on him being the first gay wrestler was heartbreaking then what made me mad John Cena’s comment on him wasn’t a good wrestle he was wrong he was a great wrestler and finally Ric Flair i am starting to hate him first the Plane Ride From Hell now Kanyon what’s season 4 going to start the story of Ric Flair on his dark past.
Background Pony #0D07
AEW Rampage: Grand Slam tonight, should be really Fun aswell just like Dynamite: Grand Slam was!

CM Punk’s First TV Match in over 7 & a half Years is a Big Deal & Will Hobbs being the Opponent must be meaning Something for Hobbs no question!

Other Matches like The Superkliq(Adam Cole & Young Bucks) vs Christian Cage & Jurassic Express or Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston vs Suzuki-Gun(Minoru Suzuki & Lance Archer) should be very Good too hehe! :D

#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AEWGrandSlam #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Why is WWE so attracted to shit booking? Why do they fuck up the simplest of things? I understand wanting to protect Finn Balor, but couldn’t they have come up with a less fucking stupid finish? It can’t be this hard.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
Extream Rules more like Extreme Rules with terrible booking this is WWE’s worst PPV in 2021 well it could change when it goes to Saudi Arabia. We had a few good matches but they needed more types like Ladder Last Man Standing or a Table match and the first match was a 6 man tag team match just added well they are getting a WWE Title match on RAW why not in this PPV like a falls count anyway match. Becky vs Belair was awful a DQ finish in Extreme Rules that’s a first in history loved the triple threat match didn’t like Bliss vs Charlotte Tag Team match was good but could of been in a ladder match and the main event Roman vs Finn Extreme Rules match ended up a total disaster with a botch finish poor Finn give him another rematch after Roman beats Lesnar.

4.5/10 not a great PPV in 2021 could of been more Extreme
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide