Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
People who were in the crowd during the Rampage taping are saying that Jon Moxley and Wheeler Yuta was a match of the year candidate. I’ve also heard that it was even better than Young Bucks Vs FTR II.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
In the span of like two weeks, FTR have become arguably the most over tag team in all of wrestling. If they don’t win the AEW Tag Team Championships in the next six months or so, then I don’t think they’re ever gonna win it again.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Since Jurassic Express are defending the belts next week against reDRagon, I think reDRagon win the belts and then drop them to FTR at Double or Nothing. I also think by Double or Nothing, Bret Hart will be in the corner of FTR, whether it be he debuts at the event or the weeks leading up to it.
Background Pony #6EAF
Man oh man was FTR vs Young Bucks II Amazing or what!? Tag Team Wrestling truly excels in AEW/ROH yeah! :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #TagTeamWrestlingMatters
Am I the only one who thinks FTR vs Kings of Wrestling(Claudio Castagnoli & Chris Hero) would be a Fantastic Tag Team Match? ;)
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
I swear, it’s like romance cannot be allowed in wrestling, heck let alone anywhere.
At least Adam Cole and Britt Baker didn’t get hate for the same reasons Sammy and Tay get.
Maybe it’s because they leave romance to their lives rather than onscreen.
Background Pony #6EAF
HOLY SHIT! NJPW will feature AEW Dynamite & AEW Rampage going forward on their NJPW World Streaming Service with Japanese Commentary!
That’s just Beautiful to see, Amazing News for AEW & NJPW Fans f#ck yeah! :D
#njpw #AEW #AEWxNJPW #AEWDynamite #AEWRampage
Background Pony #6EAF
Those bots are crazy f*cks that’s why i call them Etards
Etards, E-Drones etc.
It’s beyond Ridiculous with that Cancerous Nonsense that dwells outthere.
Do you think the Dumb Bots will ever stop or will this Shit go on for Eternity as long Humanity exists? :o
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
@Background Pony #6EAF
Look at Those clowns Jobbernation and Gareth and those Roman Reigns stans bashing AEW over random stuff ratings like nobody cares i don’t watch WWE sometimes the highlights for the good stuff and skip the parts mostly anything from Charlotte as for NXT 2.0 i hate it show is nothing than the Black and Gold new logo terrible music like pop and rap it should be freaking metal.
Background Pony #6EAF
@Background Pony #6EAF
Look at Those clowns Jobbernation and Gareth and those Roman Reigns stans bashing AEW over random stuff ratings like nobody cares i don’t watch WWE sometimes the highlights for the good stuff and skip the parts mostly anything from Charlotte as for NXT 2.0 i hate it show is nothing than the Black and Gold new logo terrible music like pop and rap it should be freaking metal.
Man I absolutely agree with what you stated!
I feel pretty much the same like you about those Topics, you don’t wanna know how PISSED i still am on how the Best & by far most enjoyable Show in WWE’s Umbrella in many many Years got literally Sabotaged & Ruined by Petty & Jealous Individuals that run the Main Roster…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide