Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Man, AEW’s women’s division had a poor showing tonight. We had the same Baker Jamie Toni Ruby segment for like the third time, an awkward promo segment between Rosa and Serena, and a flat main event.
I truly believe AEW has the women to have a good division, but tonight was a bad outing.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
I don’t know why but i don’t find woman’s divison for both RAW Smackdown AEW and now 2.0 that watchable everytime it’s something bad i just skip it or head to the bathroom
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
It feels as if WWE is trying to make Lacey Evans a heel by having her say “You have to cheer for me because both my father and grandfather died of drug overdoses.” I don’t know how I feel about this.
I think it would be easy to paint her as this babyface who overcome adversity. But instead, it’s like they’re painting her as this entitled asshole who thinks she deserves praise and admiration, with things being said such as “Lacey Evans demands you give her a round of applause.” It’s such a weird character.
It’s like they’re trying to do the Kurt Angle 1999 thing where she’s a delusional heel, but I don’t wanna boo her. Telling the audience that both her dad and grandfather died of drug overdoses makes me want to cheer her.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Cody Rhodes in a money in the bank advertisement said whoever wins money in the bank gets to main event Wrestlemania. I wonder what that means for the Royal Rumble.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Even though that 6 man tag had no stakes and probably shouldn’t have been the main event of a Pay Per View, it was an awesome match. Maybe even the best match on the entire show.
On the whole, I thought WrestleMania Backlash was better than I thought it was gonna be. Besides Moss Vs Corbin and Omos Vs Lashley, every match was at least 3 stars, with two of them in my opinion being 4. For a secondary show, it was excellent.
Background Pony #E511
I just watched Will Ospreay vs Ricochet from the Best of the Super Juniors 23 Tournament back in 2016(it’s on NJPW’s YouTube Channel), holy moly rewatching that Insanity of a Junior Heavyweight Bout was absolutely more then worth my Time heh! :)
#njpw #KingOfSports
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
I didn’t see Wrestlemania Backlash just the highlights of the best stuff and i skipped Omos vs Bobby Lashley and Corbin vs Moss also one titles match a fun opener main event was good ending was bad and Rhea joins Judgement Day i found predictable same with Bloodline Ronda vs Charlotte better than Wrestlemania but a boring match my opinion.
6/10 for WM Backlash
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide