Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Ibushi has taken to Twitter venting that he feels he’s being screwed by NJPW, with him posting screenshots of conversations he had with upper management.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
There are rumours going around that Roman is apparently going on a lengthy hiatus soon.
Also people trying to twist this info to say that Roman is gonna leave WWE and head to AEW which I find to be complete BS since Roman has apparently already signed on for another WWE contract
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Look people he isn’t coming to AEW like people say on Twitter he might just end up a movie star after his wrestling career is over.
Background Pony #E511
AEW Dynamite should be pretty damn Good tonight heh! :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
The TNT title picture is easily the worst thing about AEW. They’re all great wrestlers, but I don’t care about any of them. Kazarian is the most likable guy in the feud, and he’s barely in it. He’s more a sidepiece. And Sammy, man, it’s really hard to root for him. His character is just so detestable.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
WWE are planning to change the name of the Smackdown Woman’s belt to something else also Smackdown i saw the highlights not a great episode it was just the same as the other weeks and RAW has been a better show Smackdown is becoming like RAW of 2021 rematch after rematch
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Judging a show based off of highlights is stupid and a waste of time. You can watch highlights and be like “Wow, so and so is an amazing performer”, which is what I do a lot of times with football and basketball, but to say a show sucks when you’ve seen like 10 minutes of it is completely asinine. It immediately makes your opinion invalid.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
According to PWInsider, Sasha Banks was booked for the main event of Raw tonight but she went home because she was unhappy with creative.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
According to Fightful, Naomi was scheduled to win the main event, which would’ve set up her Vs Bianca for the Raw Women’s Championship. This is just speculation on my part, but maybe Sasha felt they were trying to break her and Naomi up as a team and she felt it was too soon for that.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
If the Sasha Banks walking out thing is true, which I think it is because Corey Graves on commentary called Sasha unprofessional, it’s wild to this happens when we’re close to the 20 year anniversary of Austin walking out. I guess history repeats itself.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide