Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Honestly seems kind of unprofessional on Sasha’s part
Honestly, I see it both ways. It’s shitty to walk out at the last minute because you don’t agree with something. However, if you truly believe something is shit and is terrible, you need to stand up for yourself sometimes. It’s why I don’t blame Austin for walking out in 2002, even if he could’ve handle it better. He thought the creative sucked, and he went home. Same with CM Punk.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
For the record, I think this is a mistake. Not everyone can be like Sting and defy the laws of time and age. I hope Flair doesn’t get hurt.
Background Pony #E511
AEW Dynamite should be very Enjoyable tonight!
Who could be the Joker for the Men & the Women’s Owen Hart Tournament?
Here are my Predictions:
Men: Claudio CSRO, Johnny Gargano or Miro
Women: Athena, Maki Itoh, Miyu Yamashita or Candice LeRae
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
A lot of great wrestling on Dynamite tonight, though Tony Khan needs to do better with time management. The Jericho segment could’ve been a couple minutes shorter, and the Swerve Keith Lee tag team match could’ve been put on Rampage. All you needed was the promo segment setting up the tag title match.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
@QuasarNova
I wouldn’t count Unrestricted. That be like saying Corey Graves podcast is the same as SmackDown or Raw. Plus, WWE used to be similar with Raw, SmackDown, Heat, and Velocity.
For comparison sake, WWE has Raw, SmackDown, Main Event, NXT, and NXT Level Up. And let’s be real, Dark and Dark Elevation are done to give wrestlers tryouts and also to have wrestlers rake up wins.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I think we’re probably getting The Young Bucks and reDRagon Vs The Hardy Boys, Darby, and Sting at the Pay Per View. I know that may seem like overkill, as we have a 10 man tag already and we will probably have a six man in House of Black Vs Death Triangle, but Darby and Sting have been involved this feud pretty heavily. Plus, I don’t see those two being left off the show.
Background Pony #E511
AEW Dynamite was absolutely Good overall this week, if the Jericho Segment was a few Minutes shorter & the Lee/Swerve Tag Match was put on Rampage instead so the Cole/Jeff Match could’ve had more time in the Main Event, the Show would’ve been pretty Great eeyup!
I loved “Hangman” Adam Page vs Konosuke Takeshita a damn lot(Takeshita for TNT Champ!), Kyle O’Reilly vs Rey Fenix was very Good & the MJF/Wardlow Segment was Enjoyable! :)
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I am stunned that WWE actually unified the tag titles. No DQ ending, no bait and switch, just straight up unified. And to top it off, kids were actually crying in the crowd. It was awesome. When WWE does something right, they knock it out of the park. I loved that ending to SmackDown.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide