Wrestling thread

Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Looks like Sasha and Naomi Facebook account was removed by WWE just right thing Sasha and Naomi go to AEW to rub it on Vince’s face
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Really excited about Jeff Cobb being back in AEW. Great-O-Khan, I couldn’t really give a shit about. The only thing cool about him is he has a move named after Subaru from Hololive.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I am so tired of Britt Baker and Adam Cole constantly being pushed, especially Britt Baker. Cole at least is an amazing wrestler despite doing the same act without changing anything the last 8 years. Britt isn’t even that great of a wrestler. She’s a good promo and plays a good heel, but she needs to be carried to a good match. That bout with Toni Storm was pretty bad.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I mean, really think about it. Other than the lights out match, which was legitimately fantastic, what matches has Britt Baker had that was great? All I can think of is her All Out match with Kris Statlander. You have Baker say nobody in the division can match her, and then you book her constantly going over and always being in the spotlight. Stuff like this is why people crap on AEW’s women’s division.
And I get by having Britt in the finals of the Women’s Owen Hart Cup, everyone is gonna cheer her opponent. But can we please have someone different for a change? Baker is pushed down our throats more than Roman Reigns, who at least delivers in his matches.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Samoa Joe Vs Adam Cole is a fresh match-up, but I would’ve had Kyle O’Reilly beat Samoa Joe. It feels wrong not to have one Canadian in the finals of either Owen Hart Cup. Plus, Joe doesn’t need the victory.
Still, I can’t complain too much. It is after all a match I don’t think has ever happened.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
If I had to make predictions for the Owen Hart Cup, I think either Kris Statlander/Ruby Soho wins the women’s one, which sets up them Vs Jade Cargill, and Adam Cole wins the men’s one.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Britt cause you are the first one to genuinely point out those flaws. AEW is doing the same thing WWE did with the Bellas
Most I can give for the great O-Khan is a strongly worded OMAEEEEEEEEE
Background Pony #E511
AEW Dynamite was a absolutely Good Go-Home Show to Double or Nothing 2022!
United Empire on AEW TV that’s Good Stuff(Ospreay absolutely is appearing on an AEW Event sooner then later haha!) & the Wardlow/MJF Story continues to be really Entertaining!
By the way, if CM Punk wins the AEW World Championship Belt on Sunday & in the Aftermath join Bullet Club, that would be the Biggest & Impactful Moment in many Years just imagine… ;)
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEluteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Money In The Bank is no longer taking place at Allegiant Stadium. It will now be at the MGM Grand Garden Arena. My guess is they couldn’t sell enough tickets.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
With Orton out Riddle will face Roman then he returns maybe Summerslam time loses to Roman turns heel feuds with Riddle Roman will end up losing the title to Drew in the UK PPV then he holds the other belt maybe till road to Wrestlemania Cody Rhodes might cashes in beats him before Maina Roman vs Rock with no title match
Background Pony #E511
@Background Pony #E511
If you think CM Punk is joining Bullet Club, I got a bridge to sell for you.
Smirks Oh you don’t know what’s up…
How do you think a CM Punk vs Kazuchika Okada Match(most likely happening at the AEW/NJPW Forbidden Door Supershow) would make the most Sense in being Executed hmm?
What did Jay White state at the End of the Dontaku 2022 Event “There’s more to Come, you haven’t seen anything Yet” (It’s already clear that Bullet Club will play a Massive Factor at Forbidden Door)
CM Punk(as the AEW World Champion) joining the Bullet Club would absolutely establish Switchblade truly as “The Catalyst of Professional Wrestling” isn’t it right? ;)
#WhatIf? #AEWxNJPW #ForbiddenDoor #CMPunkInBulletClub?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide