Wrestling thread

Background Pony #E511
Friendly reminder that Double or Nothing is this Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!
F#ck yeah! By the way, what would your Reaction be if CM Punk joins the Bullet Club & winning the AEW World Championship Belt in the Process? :D
Oh & what is the Match you look forward to the Most? :)
#AEWDoN #DoubleOrNothing #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I can’t wait for Sunday when Sting joins the Jericho Appreciation Society, which has more of a chance of happening than Punk joining Bullet Club.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
The Young Bucks impersonating The Hardy Boys complete with Matt Facts, Gangrel, and Brandon Cutler dress as Lita is the best wrestling related thing I’ve seen all week. 5 stars.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
People are saying the whole MJF thing is actually a work, but if it is a work then they are wasting a lot of money (and pissing off the fans who spent money on this meet abd greet) for something that seems like it’d have little to no payoff
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Fans being denied a service they paid $100 for because of a work would be out of character for AEW to do. This isn’t Vince Russo booking where everything is a worked shoot.
Background Pony #3637
The hype video for Wardlow vs MJF on AEW’s YouTube channel had just been privated. The chances of this match going ahead seems very low now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide