Wrestling thread

Background Pony #E511
AEW Double or Nothing 2022 was a damn f#cking Enjoyable Show!
CM Punk is AEW World Champion, the next Chapter of The Summer of Punk is upon us Ladies & Gentlemen…
Is Punk vs Okada happening at Forbidden Door?! :D
#AEWDoN #DoubleOrNothing #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #CMPunkIsAEWChamp #BITW #SummerOfPunk
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I wonder if Punk is going to be a chicken heel champion like during his days in yhe straight edge society
It would make sense to protect him cuz yeah, he was running out of gas pretty early in the match
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
According to Wade Keller, part of the problem MJF has with Tony Khan is he’s being paid less than guys like Christian, Mark Henry, Malakai Black, and Adam Cole, and MJF feels he should be paid the same amount or more than those guys.
Personally speaking, I think it’s kind of ridiculous that Mark Henry is being paid more than MJF. He’s a legend and all, but MJF brings more eyeballs to AEW than Mark Henry. Same with Malakai Black. It would be one thing if Malakai Black was featured prominently on the card. And when he came in feuding with Cody, he was. But MJF is in a more featured position than Malakai Black is, so why is Malakai Black being paid more?
It’s also gotta be tough that when Adam Cole was on top in NXT, AEW was beating them in the ratings. And then when Adam Cole jumps to AEW, he’s suddenly getting paid more than MJF? If I was in MJF’s shoes, that would be a bitter pill to swallow.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
@Dashie41 YT
I’m sure we’re getting Usos Vs Riddle and Nakamura on the Pay Per View. To be honest, when it comes to secondary shows, I prefer not a big card. That should be reserved for the big time Pay Per Views. Or Premium Live Events, if you will.
Background Pony #E511
With CM Punk as AEW World Champion, even thinking about all the potential Challengers for Punk in this Reign, it’s going to be quite delightfully Intriguing! :D
CM Punk vs Kenny Omega
CM Punk vs Adam Cole
CM Punk vs Bryan Danielson
CM Punk vs Malakai Black
CM Punk vs Jon Moxley
CM Punk vs Darby Allin
CM Punk vs MJF
CM Punk vs Jungle Boy
CM Punk vs Ricky Starks
CM Punk vs Hook
CM Punk vs Danhausen
CM Punk vs Konosuke Takeshita
CM Punk vs Andrade El Idolo
CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy
CM Punk vs PAC
CM Punk vs Penta
CM Punk vs Rey Fenix
Forbidden Door Matches:
CM Punk vs Will Ospreay
CM Punk vs Kazuchika Okada
CM Punk vs Jay White
CM Punk vs KENTA
CM Punk vs Tetsuya Naito
CM Punk vs El Phantasmo
CM Punk vs Hiroshi Tanahashi
CM Punk vs Kota Ibushi
#AEW #CMPunk #BITW #BestInTheWorld #sXe #SecondCitySaint
Background Pony #E511
HONEST DISCUSSION: Would Windham Rotunda/Wyatt fit in AEW & could he make The Dark Order & turn it into a Outstanding Group? :o
#Wyatt #Windham #KultOfWindham
Oh I’m absolutely excited for AEW Dynamite tonight, definetly some NJPW Presence will be on the Show heh! ;)
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #AEWxNJPW #ForbiddenDoor
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
It’s official. We are getting CM Punk Vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi at Forbidden Door. Kinda surprised, as I thought we were getting Moxley Vs Tanahashi.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Punk looked sloppy again tonight. He got the hot tag and botched like 4 times in 3 minutes. Is this Punk we’re seeing, or did he get body swapped with Sin Cara? :P
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Apparently wrestling journalist David Bixenspan has spent the last 45 minutes on Twitter ranting about Max Caster mentioning Amber Heard. I swear, some of these supposed wrestling reviewers are the weirdest people on the planet.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
That first hour was one of the best hours AEW ever produced. A hot opener, Max Caster’s rap, Tanahashi showing up to challenge Punk, that MJF promo, Miro’s return, and the set-up to Blood and Guts. Everything hit.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Apparently as MJF was leaving, he walked through the crowd and some fan offered him a can of soda. And MJF knocked it out of the fan’s hand. Lol.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
They seriously didn’t mention the women’s champion once, huh? Not even a single mention? If that doesn’t sum up the problems with the women’s division, I don’t know what does.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide